OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
LOL, how?
Maaan.. I got REALLY into the game at one point. It was a long detailed process where everything had to go exactly right. The 25 cap didn't trigger until a specific number of recruits committed. I had figured out how to sign them before it triggered.

I knew I used go over the 25 limit. But tbh.. I'm surprised I went that far over it. I'm not sure I'd believe it if someone else had posted that pic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
EA loves to lie. This makes me believe it will definitely be a reskin. EA says the same **** about Madden every year lol
Yea Madden has been underwhelming for years now. Basically, they just update the rosters and improve the graphics about .0001% and ship it out and fans lap it up. I still have fond memories of EA’s first games. I remember one of the very first Madden games when a player got injured the ambulance would come out and run over half the team on the way there. Then there was NHL 94’…you could absolutely light dudes up in that game and they would start fighting you.

You would recommend the switch? Consider that I play only sport games, like FIFA or NBA 2K.
Depends on your budget (helps that the Series X are actually available to get now) . I can't directly compare the Series X and the S through my own usage as I went from the regular Xbox One X up to the Xbox Series X, which was an incredible upgrade. I'm a COD head so the FPS jump and image quality jump was definitely worth it for me. For a game like NCAA or sports games on it's own, it probably doesn't matter as much. If you're watching movies and taking in media from the Xbox and want it in the best quality, the X would for sure be worth it. I love the console personally although the old dashboard from the 360 was way better.

Advertisement
You would recommend the switch? Consider that I play only sport games, like FIFA or NBA 2K.
Switch is cool if you are into games like Zelda, Pokemon, Super Mario, Smash Bros etc... If you play sports games or FPS games, switch doesn't get the job done IMO. PS5 is my preference (hate Xbox controllers) but you can't go wrong with either. With how Xbox is caving and letting their exclusives go to Sony as well in the near future, not much reason to go Xbox over PS5 IMO.

Yea Madden has been underwhelming for years now. Basically, they just update the rosters and improve the graphics about .0001% and ship it out and fans lap it up. I still have fond memories of EA’s first games. I remember one of the very first Madden games when a player got injured the ambulance would come out and run over half the team on the way there. Then there was NHL 94’…you could absolutely light dudes up in that game and they would start fighting you.
That ambulance **** had me cracking up as a kid lol. Love those early games Madden 64 was the first game my parents bought for me and my brother on the N64. Troy Aikman football was really underrated too. Really miss helmets popping off.

They’re making so much money off ultimate team now they have no need to improve to make money. I know something with this new game will be behind a paywall. DLC is the new wave.

It doesnt matter if it is a reskin imo cause I'm just a football lover (aside from actually glitches and problems). As much as I'd like it to be its entire own thing this is EA, I have had great online franchises with friends even if the game isn't great itself. Add to the fact the coaching carousel, transfer portal, new 12 team playoff and I am through the roof excited. Under no circumstance though will I ever spend on their ultimate team mode as that is what has caused the fall of not only sports games but led to all micro-transaction laden games in general.

Advertisement
It doesnt matter if it is a reskin imo cause I'm just a football lover (aside from actually glitches and problems). As much as I'd like it to be its entire own thing this is EA, I have had great online franchises with friends even if the game isn't great itself. Add to the fact the coaching carousel, transfer portal, new 12 team playoff and I am through the roof excited. Under no circumstance though will I ever spend on their ultimate team mode as that is what has caused the fall of not only sports games but led to all micro-transaction laden games in general.
That ultimate team **** boggles my mind. Who tf actually spends money on that.

if there was a way to do the recruiting, training, and other coaches stuff via an app. Sitting on the toilet, traffic, waiting room and getting tasks done, so when you get home, you just play the games

if there was a way to do the recruiting, training, and other coaches stuff via an app. Sitting on the toilet, traffic, waiting room and getting tasks done, so when you get home, you just play the games

During the last season on the PS you could do some of your dynasty recruiting through the web portal. Surely they take that and run with it to have a phone app or something online to help the online dynasties. It was minimal stuff like names and basic information, but I used to do a lot of my recruiting reviews at work to decide who to actually scout later on the PS system. That would make the online dynasties move along more quickly.

I hope they keep the ultimate team micro transactions away from online dynasty and other dynasty formats and don't charge to get recruiting points or NIL money to spend. That will be a terrible move that would alienate people who hate that ****

Advertisement
Back