OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Triple option is also a cheat code in that game based on my memory. Worked my way up as an OC in dynasty mode running it and won a couple of championships at FIU.
Hated the triple option and GT and made sure to play TF outta them and beat TF outta them.

I used to be a pro guy then, cause it worked, but i love multiple TE sets and the spread and running the ball out the doors with a mobile bruiser with an arm at QB and a quick fast RB. Man.... lethal.
Funny, i use the RB option in the 2RB shotgun and pistol, though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i wonder if they will fix that loophole. Gone are they days of creating a punter prospect with the arm talent of Danny Marino and signing him with no competition and switching his position later.
I can't believe I never thought of doing this.

I still blame NCAA football for CIS thinking every player should switch positions.

What if I told you there’s a way for it to not be a giant pain in the ***? Some may call it cheating, I call it efficiency. Once you know the trick though, there’s no going back. Let me know if you want the info.
If we're talking about the same recruiting hack, that perk became the most unintentional "bag drop" for me for years!

i wonder if they will fix that loophole. Gone are they days of creating a punter prospect with the arm talent of Danny Marino and signing him with no competition and switching his position later.
Not that one. The trick i know.... well, you will spend some recruiting points, but it's an insta commit trick i know and learned.
The re-offer and commit trick?
That one.

Advertisement
Interesting never heard of this. So what's the gameplan? You pull the Scholly and then reoffer?
*insta-commit is needed for this, ideally maxed out or else it takes way too many points and can get you behind*

A lot of people said you need to remove the prospect from your list to re offer, but as long as you have an un-offered recruit on your list next to who you're going after.

You could hover over them, tap X to offer, but then immediately press down or up towards your actual target and the game processes it as if you offered that target player, while keeping the dummy recruit offer free, rinse and repeat as needed. Good little time saver, especially if the RNG roll gods are laughing down at you for any particular recruit.

Advertisement
Scared the absolute **** out of me. Them kickers saved lives.
Who ya telling. My fortay was recruiting that 6'7 330lbs kicker from Miami, FL.

Guy couldn't kick it over 10 yards, but could put the clamps down on any DE in the country. Bryant McKinnie out there.

Luckily my coaching staff saw some potential in him and took a flyer on him. And the 5 other kickers in Miami every year.

Advertisement
Who ya telling. My fortay was recruiting that 6'7 330lbs kicker from Miami, FL.

Guy couldn't kick it over 10 yards, but could put the clamps down on any DE in the country. Bryant McKinnie out there.

Luckily my coaching staff saw some potential in him and took a flyer on him. And the 5 other kickers in Miami every year.
I had the worst special teams in the country but please believe 8-9 kickers got shuffled in every year.

Not that one. The trick i know.... well, you will spend some recruiting points, but it's an insta commit trick i know and learned.

That one.

Can you explain it kind sir?

Im only familiar with the small punter/kicker/athlete with insane attributes

Can you explain it kind sir?

Im only familiar with the small punter/kicker/athlete with insane attributes

Once you become #1 on a guys list, remove all of his points and arrange your recruiting board so a prospect that you haven’t offered yet is below him. Leave the cursor on the unoffered guy. Press up and as quickly as possible hit X (almost simultaneously). It re-offers the guy and it gives a chance for him to auto-commit. You may have to keep doing it but he’ll eventually commit although it does cost 50 points everytime. But you can then reallocate those points elsewhere.

Have all your guys visit week 3-5 so you jump to #1 on the list and repeat. You’ll have 25 guys signed before week 10.

My cheat was that you could use your scouting points numerous times a week to find the gems and the busts. I did a round of scouting with all my notes and then went to a previously saved point on the memory card and would scout the next group of players noting all the gems and busts each round. It let you find all the gems in one week without using your scouting points. When you found all the gems you wanted to offer go back to the original save and use all your points throwing out offers to the gems you found

Advertisement
Back