OT: EA Sports College Football game

I remember all throughout middle school and high school me and my friends would have these huge, round-robin style NCAA Football tournaments…so much fun. We all played Madden as well, but for those of us who have always appreciated the college game more, this game was amazing. I cannot wait to try this new iteration.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember all throughout middle school and high school me and my friends would have these huge, round-robin style NCAA Football tournaments…so much fun. We all played Madden as well, but for those of us who have always appreciated the college game more, this game was amazing. I cannot wait to try this new iteration.
Yep me and my friends would do the same especially me being in military you had cfb fans from all over the nation and everyone would pick their teams, we also played madden but NCAA was the ****

Advertisement
I’m not expecting much for gameplay as it’s supposedly using the same engine as Madden. I hope they get the dynasty mode right.

Just nail the recruiting part of dynasty and it will be a good start.

However, I'm expecting some BS like XP and points to spend. Football Coach College Dynasty on Steam does recruiting right. They just need to follow that model.

I’m not expecting much for gameplay as it’s supposedly using the same engine as Madden. I hope they get the dynasty mode right.
I read somewhere, maybe Matt Brown, that the one year delay (according to the initial plans it was supposed to be released last summer) was caused by the fact that they wanted to start from scratch without taking Madden engine.

I read somewhere, maybe Matt Brown, that the one year delay (according to the initial plans it was supposed to be released last summer) was caused by the fact that they wanted to start from scratch without taking Madden engine.
I heard that too but EA has driven Madden into the ground

Facts it’s going to be ultimate team monetized sh for goofies. I hate playing with old teams or even creating players I like to play with today’s team. When I was a kid I was into creating but I grew up. Even since they bought the right madden became cheeks, visuals are good but that don’t mean sh really.

Advertisement
Facts it’s going to be ultimate team monetized sh for goofies. I hate playing with old teams or even creating players I like to play with today’s team. When I was a kid I was into creating but I grew up. Even since they bought the right madden became cheeks, visuals are good but that don’t mean sh really.
dude would create themselves. its like bruh, you ain't that nice lol

Apparently they’ve had specific individuals working tirelessly on it for years, they started it from scratch too so it should be nothing like Madden.

One can only hope.

Advertisement
I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this, but I’ve been playing video games for 40 years, and just recently I’ve completely lost the urge or desire I used to have to play games. I haven’t even touched a game in 2-3 months which is very strange for me. My PS5 and Xbox Series X have layers of dust buildup right now 😂. I also collect old systems as well(Vectrex, Atari 2600, all Nintendo systems, Saturn, basically every system ever made). The wifey just got me a Colecovision for Christmas which was cool. But yea, once I hit my mid-40’s my playtime gradually got less and less. Has this happened to anyone else?

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this, but I’ve been playing video games for 40 years, and just recently I’ve completely lost the urge or desire I used to have to play games. I haven’t even touched a game in 2-3 months which is very strange for me. My PS5 and Xbox Series X have layers of dust buildup right now 😂. I also collect old systems as well(Vectrex, Atari 2600, all Nintendo systems, Saturn, basically every system ever made). The wifey just got me a Colecovision for Christmas which was cool. But yea, once I hit my mid-40’s my playtime gradually got less and less. Has this happened to anyone else?
There's only two games I play now after years of hardcore gaming. I play Destiny 2 religiously (the only game that I can't get away from. Gunplay is unmatched) and I usually pickup and play the newest COD for a few weeks before getting bored. This game will likely replace COD for me.

Havent played since NCAA ended.. Was really only thing that kept me playing video games at time.. I think I missed the entire ps4 wave and seeing the new gt6 and ncaa was gonna make me pick up a ps5 but yea been out of it for a minute lol..

Advertisement
Back