OT: Dymelyfe Issues

TBH you can look at their site and see the shirts are questionable quality, they're not screen printed, but some other process like a photo transfer you see available on line and those make your own t shirt sites.
Buying poor quality T shirts in inexcusable, I would hope they see the feedback and make a change, now is a good time to be a provider for Miami fanwear so you don't want to ***** that up.

Advertisement
Real sad for them. They could of hit a home rim with this business. Looks like it will be here today and gone tomorrow company. To bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy the shirt at Caneswear. If they suck enough, Caneswear may be able to force change easier than dealing directly with DL. Haven’t had any issues with DL personally, but am a bit disappointed in the Chain they have out for the price tag.

Advertisement
Yes major issues (customer service), cheap shirts the threading was literally coming undone out of the box, finally got a $50 credit (after a month and a half) and bought 2 more shirts to use it. Only 1 shirt has shipped lol. My guess is that I'll never see the second shirt...

I'd advise to stay away until better reviews come about. Spend your online money at caneswear.

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

I'm still waiting for the second one. I haven't reached out to support yet, but will this week. They sure as heck are not proactive. What a shame.

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Guys, as someone who bought some DL shirts, my suggestion is to get them through Canes Wear(great customer service). Im not surprised by the DL issues some have had as their website didn't look well-stocked, etc

As for the shirts themselves, Im happy with the quality(design, material and fit) but IMO, they run a bit small. I got XL's and while they fit fine, I'd prefer XXL. But still, I like what I got. Wore my 'Jumpman' Ibis shirt and people commented on the shirt(positively.) By far, 'the Turnover Chain' is the one I saw the most last night at Barney's Beanery

Bought a couple of their shirts online. Caneswear is not an option being in Indianapolis. Both shirts were XL fit me like a normal large probably would. I like some of their designs, however, I wouldn’t buy another DL shirt.

Bought a couple of their shirts online. Caneswear is not an option being in Indianapolis. Both shirts were XL fit me like a normal large probably would. I like some of their designs, however, I wouldn’t buy another DL shirt.

Correct, I live in Los Angeles and they shipped to me. Just FYI....

Advertisement
Never had an issue with them and I've ordered from them 3 separate times. I love the way their shirts fit.

Advertisement
Back