OT: Dymelyfe Issues

Marcelo2988

Junior
Hey guys this is quite off topic but I was wondering if anyone has had issues with Dymelyfe.

I made an order with them about a month ago. 2 t-shirts and a hat.

One t-shirt fits great and the other one I have been trying to return. Still have yet to receive the hat.

I contacted their customer service twice and have yet to receive any response.

Has anyone else had issues with them?

I'm honestly starting to lose my patience with them, but don't want to take this any further since DJ Williams is the owner.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Go canes!

Advertisement
Hit em up on instagram. They usually reply quick on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't reply on insta or twitter - Not had any issues with orders and have bought quite regularly.

Advertisement
I got a reply regarding a return. My sister gifted me a couple of tank tops in the wrong size. They advised me to return the tanks in the mail with instructions of what I want inside.

The only issue I had with them was that they didn't get my address right on one of my orders, luckily my mailman was smart enough to know it was mine. That's wild that they don't respond on social media or emails. I'd say keep sending emails, otherwise we might need Ariz to say something when he goes in during the next podcast.

Yeah some of their shirts are oversized. Can kinda tell that returning would be a hassle so I'll just through them through the dryer a few times.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey guys this is quite off topic but I was wondering if anyone has had issues with Dymelyfe.

I made an order with them about a month ago. 2 t-shirts and a hat.

One t-shirt fits great and the other one I have been trying to return. Still have yet to receive the hat.

I contacted their customer service twice and have yet to receive any response.

Has anyone else had issues with them?

I'm honestly starting to lose my patience with them, but don't want to take this any further since DJ Williams is the owner.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Go canes!

You don’t want to take it any further? Not heading to the Supreme Court over an ill-fitting T-shirt?

Just go to Canes Wear/ Miami fan wear and try em on before you buy em.

Yeah their shirts are way oversized. Can kinda tell that returning would be a hassle so I'll just through them through the dryer a few times.

So they run big? I wanted to get a turnover chain shirt, but I heard they run small.

Advertisement
Thanks for the responses. I'll try contacting them through Facebook also.

Their customer service has been awful. It's too bad because the quality of the merchandise is very good

Yeah their shirts are way oversized. Can kinda tell that returning would be a hassle so I'll just through them through the dryer a few times.

So they run big? I wanted to get a turnover chain shirt, but I heard they run small.

Turnover chain shirt fits like normal to me, I could see how someone might think it runs a little small. The tank tops are huge though. I'll edit the post. Like someone mentioned above, you're always gambling getting clothes online.

Advertisement
I bought a DL shirt from caneswear once, never again. Spent 30 bucks on a shirt and it felt beyond cheap. It was like a shirt out of a Hanes 3 pk.

No problems with the adidas stuff I purchased or the wrist bands. Just not a fan of the DL stuff.

Yeah some of their shirts are oversized. Can kinda tell that returning would be a hassle so I'll just through them through the dryer a few times.

I'm too lazy to return stuff, it has to fit really bad for me to take the time , and I still might not even f with it.

I bought a DL shirt from caneswear once, never again. Spent 30 bucks on a shirt and it felt beyond cheap. It was like a shirt out of a Hanes 3 pk.

No problems with the adidas stuff I purchased or the wrist bands. Just not a fan of the DL stuff.

Agreed. I'll support DJ bc he's a Cane, but he needs to keep up with Adidas also putting out some decent shirts over the past few years at a lower price.

I love the look of their stuff and have bought several items. But, man the t-shirts are made of very thin material and have been misshaped. So, I can't recommend them to friends.......................

Advertisement
Back