OT: Dymelyfe Issues

I bought a shirt and a hat from them a year ago. The shirt fit ok but the quality was borderline trash. The white “are U ready” T-shirt with ibis running through the smoke. When I bought it I had no idea it had the ghey lettering in the back or that it would pretty much be see through. Like I said, quality not very good.

I’m sticking with adidas and caneswear or the bookstore on campus. I’ll show Allcanes love here and there too.

Advertisement
I bought a shirt and a hat from them a year ago. The shirt fit ok but the quality was borderline trash. The white “are U ready” T-shirt with ibis running through the smoke. When I bought it I had no idea it had the ghey lettering in the back or that it would pretty much be see through. Like I said, quality not very good.

I’m sticking with adidas and caneswear or the bookstore on campus. I’ll show Allcanes love here and there too.

This is the shirt I was referencing, it was straight up cheap as ****. I don't even wear it anymore.

This is the shirt I was referencing, it was straight up cheap as ****. I don't even wear it anymore.

I still haven’t wore it. I’m giving it away this weekend to a friend who lives in Raleigh (going to the game) and is smaller than me.

Advertisement
I bought the 5 rings and a flag shirt and the graphics were really faded. Sent them an email with pictures and they told me thats how the shirt comes. Also the shirts don't have the same fit consitently.

DJ aint about that take back ****..lol..

Which is stupid; UM can revoke his license to use the school's trademarks if enough people complain that it's a subpar product with nightmare customer service. This type of thing directly impacts his bottom line, and he should do everything he can to keep the fans of the program happy (and, in turn, handing him money for his product).

Advertisement

Which is stupid; UM can revoke his license to use the school's trademarks if enough people complain that it's a subpar product with nightmare customer service. This type of thing directly impacts his bottom line, and he should do everything he can to keep the fans of the program happy (and, in turn, handing him money for his product).

OTH must be doing well...

Yea honestly never seen customer service this poor. It's been a f.cuking month and no response nor message regarding an item that I haven't received.

The return of the t-shirt emails have all gone unanswered as well.

Never dealt with service this bad for an online order

Advertisement
Naw honestly **** them. I left a comment on an instagram post calling them out and it was deleted right away.

Yet they can’t respond to simple questions after a month? What a joke company

I wish the were a better company. I ordered 3 shirts from them and 1 shirt never came. After repeated emails I finally got an answer they the Tshirt was out of stock and they were not printing anymore for the foreseeable future.

I thought it was weird that it was not going to be printed any longer. I kinda feel like the folks running the business don't really know what they are doing. DJ needs to wake up and get on the bus and hire some competent people because he's going to miss out on a lot of $ with poor quality shirts, bad customer service, and poorly managed inventory...

Advertisement
My turnover chain shirt is more like a turnover chain turtleneck. Thing is cut so high I don't have to shave.

Yes major issues (customer service), cheap shirts the threading was literally coming undone out of the box, finally got a $50 credit (after a month and a half) and bought 2 more shirts to use it. Only 1 shirt has shipped lol. My guess is that I'll never see the second shirt...

I'd advise to stay away until better reviews come about. Spend your online money at caneswear.
cd12ba440270558c5c1f9d20b381615f.jpg

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

There's no reason to be selling irregular shirts. We buy white shirts (very nice quality for $1.50-$3 a shirt before printing.

Advertisement
Back