OT: DWade- Canes Castoff?

Advertisement
Did not know DWade was a metro.

Metro Wade County

Last edited:
Wade has always been better at being a hollywood diva than at basketball which isnt saying much

Advertisement
Wade has always been better at being a hollywood diva than at basketball which isnt saying much

9f2eeb0e221b0f8d1cf270ee7e6c6c18aab7716618984e61c7fcfae02e8ca55d.jpg

Advertisement
So glad i don't have to watch Lebron and Wade play dress up every post game conference.

Advertisement
lol i forgot this was a "Miami" website cant be calling out the hometown idol. Just was sort of overrated imo, spent too much time on the bench instead of in the game for me, also only averaged 25 points or more like 5 times in 14 years, not to mention his terrible 3 point percentage. not to mention he took a lot of plays off was very lazy and inconsistent on defense

Last edited:
Everyone always references how bad LeBron was in the 2011 finals yet few bring up how good Wade was in that series.

Everyone always references how bad LeBron was in the 2011 finals yet few bring up how good Wade was in that series.

Wade choked in crunch time too and he was suppose to be the one to get them over the hump the 1st year

Advertisement
lol i forgot this was a "Miami" website cant be calling out the hometown idol. Just was sort of overrated imo, spent too much time on the bench instead of in the game for me, also only averaged 25 points or more like 5 times in 14 years, not to mention his terrible 3 point percentage. not to mention he took a lot of plays off was very lazy and inconsistent on defense

LOL...got Wade fuqed up.

Nobody has carried a team to a Championship the way Wade carried Miami in 06'...nobody.

"Terrible 3 point percentage"...that Golden St. $h!t got ya' head gassed up to huh?...LOL. Man fuq a 3 point %age, it's harder to score 30 points off of mostly 2 pointers, than it is with those Hail Mary 3's Curry launches.

LOL...you don't know $h!t about bball.

Well, one thing we know for sure, KrazyCane knows literally nothing about basketball, and thinks Wade's last 3 tears are his only years.

This is stupid that most definitely can't be fixed

Advertisement
Back