OT: DWade- Canes Castoff?

Advertisement
lol i forgot this was a "Miami" website cant be calling out the hometown idol. Just was sort of overrated imo, spent too much time on the bench instead of in the game for me, also only averaged 25 points or more like 5 times in 14 years, not to mention his terrible 3 point percentage. not to mention he took a lot of plays off was very lazy and inconsistent on defense

spent too much time on the bench instead of in the game
Minutes per game (all-time): Career 35.4 (65th)

only averaged 25 points or more like 5 times in 14 years
Points per game (all-time): Career 23.3 (22nd)

very lazy and inconsistent on defense
3x All-defensive team

Maybe cumulative numbers aren't your thing. How are his advanced stats?
PER: 12th all-time
Win shares/Winshares per 48: 52nd all-time

So, combine all that with his 12x all-star, 8x all-NBA, 3x NBA champ, Finals MVP and you are looking at a top-50 resume, which is among the greats. Nobody is calling him the GOAT, so simmer down.

Sauce: Dwyane Wade Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

lol i forgot this was a "Miami" website cant be calling out the hometown idol. Just was sort of overrated imo, spent too much time on the bench instead of in the game for me, also only averaged 25 points or more like 5 times in 14 years, not to mention his terrible 3 point percentage. not to mention he took a lot of plays off was very lazy and inconsistent on defense

3x All-defensive team

So, combine all that with his 12x all-star, 8x all-NBA, 3x NBA champ, Finals MVP and you are looking at a top-50 resume, which is among the greats. Nobody is calling him the GOAT, so simmer down.

definitely not top 50, he's overrated bc ppl seriously hyped him up like he was on Lebron James level and he's not even close.

1516377ed03696649d6072844fbb0960.jpg

Advertisement

3x All-defensive team

definitely not top 50, he's overrated bc ppl seriously hyped him up like he was on Lebron James level and he's not even close.

Definitely not? Sorry man, numbers say he's got a case.

bm.gif

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJxhJgMbcYc

Top 3 SG All Time

#wadecounty
#heatlyfer

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everytime I think this board couldn't possibly say something any dumber, I come on hear and read a thread like this, and it totally redeems itself!

DWade overrated? Top 5 all time 2 guard.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Everytime I think this board couldn't possibly say something any dumber, I come on hear and read a thread like this, and it totally redeems itself!

DWade overrated? Top 5 all time 2 guard.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Exactly... I'm not a Heat fan but when LBJ joined him in 2010-2011 he was definitely a top 5 player in the league. Dude ain't a scrub. Shoot LBJ wasn't focusing on efficiency until he played with Wade.

The DWade criticisms here are all insane but let's be real too. Lebron AND DWade DID ride James Jones' shoulders to all their glory.

miami-heat-2013-nba-finals-champion-james-jones-funny-nba-meme-photos-jokes.jpg

Why were there rumors of Pat Riley getting rid of Wade before Lebron came to Miami to save his best friends career??

The Heat won a ring on a 1 year rental with a loaded roster then immediately tanked into irrelevance in the East when that division was garbage compared to where it is now. If Wade was really as good as the hype, struggling to make the playoffs wouldve never been an issue.

And top 3 SG all time?? Not even close.

Advertisement
Top 3 might be a little high, but possibly top 5.

Remember, outside of Jordan and Kobe, there have been some good ones, as well. Jerry West. Reggie Miller. George Gervin. Ray Allen.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top 3 might be a little high, but possibly top 5.

Remember, outside of Jordan and Kobe, there have been some good ones, as well. Jerry West. Reggie Miller. George Gervin. Ray Allen.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'd still take Wade by far but I subtract points from Reggie Miller too for being beyond annoying and douchey on tv now. And I say that as someone that loved his game as a kid.

Do the Heat have any rings, or even contend without DWade?

The answer is a resounding NO. Three rings.

Time for the men in the white outfits to come get KrazyCane.

Advertisement
Back