OT Dolphins

what do you expect Miami to do? They cut or traded almost all of their valuable talent. The only guys they kept were guys like Parker who is Low value because he never lived up to his potential. We literally had Walton starting at RB1. He was practice squad in Baltimore. Theyve done what they could to tank.
They can’t coach their players not to try and then try to motivate them next year after getting a QB

It's an easy solution. Start Rosen.

Advertisement
So Flores should have risked his and Grier's job for a potential franchise QB? Take a look at how many teams have had the #1 over the years and observe how many actually traded it away. Also observe the teams that choose the QB first and the situation that they're in; a new HC comes in majority of the time which is what I think some of y'all are missing.

You're getting stuck on finding this transcendent QB which is understandable, but there are a multitude of ways to hoist the Lombardi, which isn't being taken into account.

I've learned over the years VALUE is everything when it comes to business. The NFL is a business and in order to succeed you need to treat it like one. The Patriots have been doing it for years. Collecting draft picks. Slowly rebuilding their roster. There's not much more I can say if you don't understand value.

Is there value in winning these games beside the team camaraderie (a lot of these players won't even be on the team over the next few years).

Is there value in getting the first pick? **** Yes

The man who literally owns the Miami Dolphins isn’t a dolphin? The man who you’re paying to go see the dolphins isn’t a dolphin?

I was a long time season ticket holder, too. The mismanagement of the team got me to the point of wanting my Sundays back. That stunt got me to actually take em back.
Right, the dude owns the Dolphins and that's it. He is a business man first and foremost. Winning only matters to the point when the bottom line is involved. At least Huizenga tired.

Advertisement
Back