OT Dolphins

That **** journeyman qb is going to ***** everything up. Sit that bum down or trade his *** to the Steelers.

Advertisement
You clearly don't understand the value a number 1 pick holds. With your view we could still have traded the number and picked a QB later in the first.
See Kansas City who picked Mahomes. Again, coaching & having a stable front office that knows how to identify talent that fits the scheme>>

Point to any team in recent history besides the 2012 Colts, Luck was a transcendent prospect, who were able to capitalize from the #1 pick.

I've been a season ticket holder for 39 years and winning is not going to help us only hurt. Beating Philly is not going to help us down the road win a super bowl. Getting the highest draft pick possible and using it to take a REAL QB or even trade the pick for more first round picks is how you build a Dynasty. These wins are nice for giggles but bad for the future. Do you know how many times we've won games toward the end of a season to push us out of a high draft pick? It's really sad to see this team constantly not understand how this thing works. It's why we've been stuck in this same position every year.

Now I actually think Flo is a great coach and I'm excited to see him field an actual team and not a bunch of practice squad stars.

How many of the current front-runners for MVP were selected in the top 10?

Advertisement
Getting away from the Canes a bit, I am really excited about the future of the Dolphins and I haven't been for a while. I really believe Coach Flo and his staff have the ability to develop players. The team gets better each and every week. Parker and Gesicki are turning into major problems on offense for other teams. Also, Rowe followed Ertz all over the field yesterday and completely shut him down. Ertz had 3 receptions for 24 yards and he was coming off a monster three week stretch:

Ertz's last three games:

12 rec. 91 yards 1 TD
9 rec. 94 yards
9 rec. 103 yards 1 TD

Also, if you have NOT watched the Bob Menery "Fabriga Blackflip" video on Instagram, that **** is funny as ****.
Miami Dolphins. The team that held Tim Tebow/Fl Gator appreciation day.... on the Hurricanes home field.

**** them.

Agreed, if the Dolphins lost yesterday, they would have controlled their own destiny in getting the first pick in the draft being 2-10 and games remaining against 2-10 NYG and 1-11 Bengals. Oh well.

It is amazing that the Dolphins could actually go 6-10 with wins against the NYJ, NYG, and Bengals over the next 3 weeks.

unfortunately tanking can be done by the front office but not on the field. Flores can’t coach his team to lose and then turn around and coach them to win. But the Fins still have many paths to get their QB. Three first round picks this year, two next year, several second rounders. Trading up is an option.

I’m still on board for Tua. I think Burrow and Herbert will be JAGs in the league. Luckily, he stock fell some with this injury

Advertisement
The big question is whether they'll win Sunday in New York against their old coach. They're a 5.5 point underdog.

No that ****ed me off but that was 9 years ago and in that time the Hurricanes have disappointed me way more.
U sure that was 9 years already? I think it was much more recently.

Either way that was the last straw for me. I had been losing interest in them for years and that just pushed it along.

Advertisement
I don’t know why Dolphins fans are praying for a #1 draft pick, when they couldn’t find a good pick in the first round with a road map and a flashlight. What should have been doing for years is trade down each year for a full roster. They are NOT one good player away from success.

Calm down. Fins will win enough to make sure they draft to low to change anything. They even screwed up losing.

I don’t know why Dolphins fans are praying for a #1 draft pick, when they couldn’t find a good pick in the first round with a road map and a flashlight. What should have been doing for years is trade down each year for a full roster. They are NOT one good player away from success.

that’s why they have five first round picks in the next two drafts along with five second round picks and 130 million in cap space

Advertisement
So the fins got the jets, Giants, and Bengals the next 3 weeks...

I’m actually concerned we’ll win 6 games lol. Watch Coach Flo win these games and get us to the bottom of the top ten.

Go to your bench. My santeria shrine dedicated to Ravens misery is going full force this week. I'm sacrificing an entire litter of very cute kittens.
Tad this week...

gRrd6k.gif

See Kansas City who picked Mahomes. Again, coaching & having a stable front office that knows how to identify talent that fits the scheme>>

Point to any team in recent history besides the 2012 Colts, Luck was a transcendent prospect, who were able to capitalize from the #1 pick.

You do realize we could have had Luck if we didn't do the exact same thing we're doing this year by ******** ourselves out of the top pick right?
The point is you don't even need to use the pick on a player. It has tremendous trade value for a team that needs a ton pf players.

How many of the current front-runners for MVP were selected in the top 10?
It's not the point. You would make a terrible front office person.

The pick at 1 has tremendous value. We are not a few players way so why not get as much value as possible with multiple high picks.

Advertisement
Back