OT: Diversity

Advertisement
White male. Live in New England. Work in finance. Canes, Steelers, Cubs. Canes fan since '83, will never forget the words..."this is for the National Championship for Nebraska."

Go Canes!

DC,
Sounds like your a neighbor. Black, male, Retired Navy Senior Chief, mainly stationed in VA. BA in Business, Currently working as a Shift Supervisor for Total Petrochemicals in Southeast Texas. Been a Cane for forever.

And Thank You to all the posters who have served or currently serve in our country's military.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
White, accountant, hugeee Canes football/baseball fan, graduated from UM in 2015, grew up in Central Florida, but currently work/live in downtown Miami.

White male, 37 years old. Law enforcement, currently a detective. Living in Savannah, GA. Mother grew up in Miami amd her father had season tickets. Taught me to always support your teaam. Attended 3 games the last 2 years. I saved $ all summer in the 7th grade to buy a Miami Hurricane Starter jacket. Don't have a favorite NFL team, but always support the Hurricane players in the league.

DC,
Sounds like your a neighbor. Black, male, Retired Navy Senior Chief, mainly stationed in VA. BA in Business, Currently working as a Shift Supervisor for Total Petrochemicals in Southeast Texas. Been a Cane for forever.

Small world.Nice to meet you my friend and Go Canes.How do you like the humidity here and how much crap do the Longhorn fans give you for being a Hurricanes fan?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol, most Longhorn fans are cool. ****, they've been worse than we have been!!!! But I get the occasional "criminals" "Thug U" "uneducated" line of comments. I really don't engage in those arguments anymore. I was never going to change their mines so F...em. Humidity sucks, but its bearable...

DC,

Small world.Nice to meet you my friend and Go Canes.How do you like the humidity here and how much crap do the Longhorn fans give you for being a Hurricanes fan?

Lol, most Longhorn fans are cool. ****, they've been worse than we have been!!!! But I get the occasional "criminals" "Thug U" "uneducated" line of comments. I really don't engage in those arguments anymore. I was never going to change their mines so F...em. Humidity sucks, but its bearable...

DC,

I get the "criminals" comment a lot too.Won't be much arguing now.With the new staff we will be back rolling soon.I'll bet there are a few more Canes fans from Texas on this board.

Advertisement
Young Black adult, male
Live about 25 minutes south of Atlanta
Born in Jacksonville, florida
Team-1.Hurricanes( been a fan since I was a young kid) 2. Tampa bay bucs (same here) 3. Miami Heat( same here) 4. New York Yankees.(same here)
Aspiring physician assistant

Last edited:
Puerto Rican. Grew up in 305 (Hialeah, OpaLocka, NMB).
UM Undergrad and Med School. Jackson Memorial Residency. OGYN.
Southern Baptist. Classical Liberal.

Advertisement
Im a white male with a slightly conservative bent that fights for social justice. I know those don't usually mix. Been a Canes fan all my life. I grew up in Metro Atlanta. I am an educator, special ed (which is why I can tolerate some of the posters here lol), math, social studies, english at an inner city high school.

Young Black adult, male
Live about 25 minutes south of Atlanta
Born in Jacksonville, florida
Team-1.Hurricanes( been a fan since I was a young kid) 2. Tampa bay bucs (same here) 3. Miami Heat( same here) 4. New York Yankees.(same here)
Aspiring physician assistant

Griffin or McDonough?

Im in East Cobb

Kane.... Male, Afr. Am. HS Teacher/Coach from Georgia. Had a good deal of relatives in Miami and got to come down to the OB for a couple of games as a kid. Been a fan every since.

Advertisement
Back