OT: discouraging news on the COVID/Sports side

Advertisement
Hmm, so "they allow" it to be seen...Thanks for making my point about censorship. Censorship, in any form, stifles free speech, including throwing the usual "tin foil hat consipiracy theorist" ad hominem attack when your argument is weak but you want to limit anothers ability to speak freely.

Does that make ******* sense to you?

Did the internet nowadays allows free speech to live free and be respected.
You're out here worrying about censorship and holding information down. Look down the internet and the dark place you can find anything you want.

These COVID warriors that think its fake, if they just put their effort into tackling a real problem, like I don;t know, human trafficking and rampant sexual abuse, and homelessness. But I guess, the battle for these very specific things of "freedom" (ex. wearing a dam mask or general information about a virus no one really understand yet) is more important.

Remember this virus is new and research and technology is changing weekly and daily, so old news is dead news with new information. Grow up, work hard, put a mask on and help your sister, brother, mother, neighbour etc. at some point you have to help thy neighbour, and I ain't even a religious man!.

Man, you are talking a whole lot of conspiracy theory stuff.

Article are out there saying it does no harm and does no good to you, it's essentially a placebo.
If you think it works then cool then keep at it. But don't be a religious nut about it.

Wearing a mask and social distancing ain't hard. I like it, I don't like being near people haha

The actual events are well documented -

So many false narratives have been retracted already - as truth eventually comes out.

One of us is wrong!

As events unfold, truth is exposed - we'll see who fell for BS.

I'm just interested in keeping our Canes whole and un-infected.

Did the internet nowadays allows free speech to live free and be respected.
You're out here worrying about censorship and holding information down. Look down the internet and the dark place you can find anything you want.

These COVID warriors that think its fake, if they just put their effort into tackling a real problem, like I don;t know, human trafficking and rampant sexual abuse, and homelessness. But I guess, the battle for these very specific things of "freedom" (ex. wearing a dam mask or general information about a virus no one really understand yet) is more important.

Remember this virus is new and research and technology is changing weekly and daily, so old news is dead news with new information. Grow up, work hard, put a mask on and help your sister, brother, mother, neighbour etc. at some point you have to help thy neighbour, and I ain't even a religious man!.

Strawman much? It was posted and it was taken down by the largest social media providers. Sorry, most everyone does not want to, unlike you, go look in the deep dark parts of the internet where you are look for trans midgets cooking linguine dressed as cows.

Grow up? Shoot, I served in wars and expeditionary conflicts while you probably stay in your basement playing call of duty.

Advertisement
Back