OT: discouraging news on the COVID/Sports side

Advertisement
The head doc in this vid is a nutcase from Nigeria who’s a rabid anti-vaxxer and thinks that STDs come from having *** with demons. There’s a reason no one’s listening to this particular doc.

So if no one is listening, why did all the big tech companies take it down? Obviously, she is not to be believed, given your professional critique of her, so why can't people, who may be even more brillant than even your sterling intellect, make up their own minds?

Because your probably shorter, you have a better chance than fellow soldier Lebron of being selected by your Chinese masters for tank driver school...

cghggf.gif

Last edited:
The head doc in this vid is a nutcase from Nigeria who’s a rabid anti-vaxxer and thinks that STDs come from having *** with demons. There’s a reason no one’s listening to this particular doc.

She knows what works.

She knows it's not patented - and it's not expensive - and is being intentionally minimized - because those "official experts" are going to make a lot of money off new, patented treatments. It's always about money. Profits. Funding.

I can say this - taking HCQ is as safe as taking a baby aspirin - and if our football players take it every day - they'll never get a whiff of CV-19.

Side effects? None. I've taken it every day for months overseas to prevent malaria - and it's like taking a small zinc tab - does nothing to you. But it will prevent this virus from affecting those who would take it.

So if no one is listening, why did all the big tech companies take it down? Obviously, she is not to be believed, given your professional critique of her, so why can't people, who may be even more brillant than even your sterling intelect, make up their own minds?

Because your probably shorter, you have a better chance than fellow soldier Lebron of being selected by your Chinese masters for tank driver school...

View attachment 124196

Funding! Pharmaceutical company profits on new, patented treatments. Who kick back profits - and pay physicians to prescribe their products. Someone like Fauci stands to have a fine retirement by keeping this going.

There's another serum that will kill it very quickly. It's cheap, too.

But there is no real money to be made unless it's a fresh, patented new product.

Advertisement
She knows what works.

She knows it's not patented - and it's not expensive - and is being intentionally minimized - because those "official experts" are going to make a lot of money off new, patented treatments. It's always about money. Profits. Funding.

I can say this - taking HCQ is as safe as taking a baby aspirin - and if our football players take it every day - they'll never get a whiff of CV-19.

Side effects? None. I've taken it every day for months overseas to prevent malaria - and it's like taking a small zinc tab - does nothing to you. But it will prevent this virus from affecting those who would take it.
She knows what works.

I don’t know all about that talk about taking it to prevent C19. I know Trump-agent Orange takes it (allegedly) and has tested COVID free all along... although probably cause his wife social distances from him so much! lol I kid

But I’ve been curious about this hydroxy stuff and if it’s safe or not. According to a bunch of news channels CBS, CNN ... they say serious side effects. Fox says otherwise. But searching the internet I think I found an unbiased answer and it seems under 5mc u are good to go. And all the side effects didn’t seem any worse (actually much less severe) than side effects for any other medicines advertised on tv. Here is the link...

https://www.lupus.org/news/safety-o...herapy-further-verified-for-people-with-lupus

I don’t know all about that talk about taking it to prevent C19. I know Trump-agent Orange takes it (allegedly) and has tested COVID free all along... although probably cause his wife social distances from him so much! lol I kid

But I’ve been curious about this hydroxy stuff and if it’s safe or not. According to a bunch of news channels CBS, CNN ... they say serious side effects. Fox says otherwise. But searching the internet I think I found an unbiased answer and it seems under 5mc u are good to go. And all the side effects didn’t seem any worse (actually much less severe) than side effects for any other medicines advertised on tv. Here is the link...

https://www.lupus.org/news/safety-o...herapy-further-verified-for-people-with-lupus

It's used every day by untold millions of people - under medical guidance - and it's been deemed safe for well over 50 years. One only has to understand the simple mechanism by which it works.

I don't know how much more data is needed by these "experts."

As I said, I took it every day to prevent malaria. Zero side effects. It's like taking nothing.

On occasions during that period, we had the Hershey squirts/Tennessee Two-Step/Backdoor Trots/Screaming Meemies/Green Apple Quickstep/Havanna Omelet/Mexican Whistle Thumps.

But that was due entirely to the water and diet.

I said "Funding."

In spite of real successes around the world - especially with stacking - none of that matters in the US as the controlling bodies want and demand funding - to perform long-term double blind studies. Moneymoneymon-ey!

AND. You want something tested - and you want certain results - you'll get them. You may have to fund two, three, or even TEN studies - eventually you'll get the one you're looking for - and that is the one you can use to promote your product - or **** an opposing product.

That's just the way it works.

Advertisement
It's used every day by untold millions of people - under medical guidance - and it's been deemed safe for well over 50 years. One only has to understand the simple mechanism by which it works.

I don't know how much more data is needed by these "experts."

As I said, I took it every day to prevent malaria. Zero side effects. It's like taking nothing.

On occasions during that period, we had the Hershey squirts/Tennessee Two-Step/Backdoor Trots/Screaming Meemies/Green Apple Quickstep/Havanna Omelet/Mexican Whistle Thumps.

But that was due entirely to the water and diet.

Its efficacy to prevent malaria isn’t in question. Neither, really, is it’s overall safety in small doses.

But there is zero peer-reviewed reputable evidence that it works as a prophylactic against covid, either pre- or post-exposure.

It’s great that you haven’t gotten covid. But all current evidence suggests it has nothing to do with hcq.

Its efficacy to prevent malaria isn’t in question. Neither, really, is it’s overall safety in small doses.

But there is zero peer-reviewed reputable evidence that it works as a prophylactic against covid, either pre- or post-exposure.

It’s great that you haven’t gotten covid. But all current evidence suggests it has nothing to do with hcq.

Peer reviewed.

That's the approach of practicing medicine - who gives a sh*t if the patients die - as long as my practicing is by the book - sanitized, approved, recognized, endorsed, and certified by the clergy of the medical community. It's worse than hokey religions with their dogma and rituals.

Those that are using HCQ in stacks are actually HEALING their patients.

In many second-world and third-world nations - they often use things US doctors would deride as being impossible - but they're used because they just work - first time, every time.

US doctors are largely in the dark as to the biophysics of some of these things that work - they don't, and won't even look at them - much less understand the biophysics at work in the process.

So. After 60 years of being proven safe to take every day - for other conditions - and many suggest HCQ stacked is healing CV-19 patients - WTF do you have to lose - by trying it?

Zero downside. It will either work - or it won't - but it's the biggest dumbass thing I can imagine to dismiss it outright and let people sicken and die because it's not been peer reviewed.

What if the peers are dumbasses? As in this case?

Peer reviewed.

That's the approach of practicing medicine - who gives a sh*t if the patients die - as long as my practicing is by the book - sanitized, approved, recognized, endorsed, and certified by the clergy of the medical community. It's worse than hokey religions with their dogma and rituals.

Those that are using HCQ in stacks are actually HEALING their patients.

In many second-world and third-world nations - they often use things US doctors would deride as being impossible - but they're used because they just work - first time, every time.

US doctors are largely in the dark as to the biophysics of some of these things that work - they don't, and won't even look at them - much less understand the biophysics at work in the process.

So. After 60 years of being proven safe to take every day - for other conditions - and many suggest HCQ stacked is healing CV-19 patients - WTF do you have to lose - by trying it?

Zero downside. It will either work - or it won't - but it's the biggest dumbass thing I can imagine to dismiss it outright and let people sicken and die because it's not been peer reviewed.

What if the peers are dumbasses? As in this case?

So, in other words, all the eggheads who study this stuff are wrong..they’re all just in it trying to make a buck, big pharma is the devil...but there’s some unverified anecdotal evidence of some docs in undeveloped countries using this stuff to treat covid and it works!

Let’s all listen to the doc who also is certain that STDs are transmitted by banging demons! 😆

Once again, it has nothing to fo with its efficacy to treat malaria, or its safety in small doses. Obviously you have little to lose, because it’s relatively harmless in small doses.

The problem is when you claim—as this doc does, and as you’re seeming to do—that it effectively treats ‘Rona.

Might as well take Flintstones vitamins. They’re safe too.

Last edited:
So, in other words, all the eggheads who study this stuff are wrong..they’re all just in it trying to make a buck, big pharma is the devil...but there’s some unverified anecdotal evidence of some docs in undeveloped countries using this stuff to treat covid and it works!

Let’s all listen to the doc who also is certain that STDs are transmitted by banging demons! 😆

Once again, it has nothing to fo with its efficacy to treat malaria, or its safety in small doses. Obviously you have little to lose, because it’s relatively harmless in small doses.

The problem is when you claim—as this doc does, and as you’re seeming to do—that it effectively treats ‘Rona.

Might as well take Flintstones vitamins. They’re safe too.

Fauci was working on CV-19 - UNC Chapel Hill - and Homeland said no more dangerous virus engineering research - so he funded the research to continue in Wuhan, using three and a half mllion dollars of taxpayer money - to circumvent US law.

And oddly - it gets away from them. Or did it?

The only ones that don't already KNOW it effectively treats CV-19 - are those who haven't stacked HCQ. There are trials and studies being done - probably be out this Fall.

Those who knowingly and intentionally withheld and discouraged this treatment - including those in the FDC, NIH, WHO, etc., those major media organizations who likewise derided this treatment, pushed falsified research to back them up, and the major social media giants who likewise withheld information about this treatment being successfully used around the world to treat CV-19 - will all be facing major class action lawsuits in the trillions of dollars.

And couldn't happen to a nicer group. Of retards.

Cuomo, Trump, and most major political leaders - the wealthy - they're taking HCQ - I guarantee it. Just like those doctors. They don't even concern themselves with catching the virus. They know it works, they know they won't become infected - and don't treat patients with CV-19 unless they are certain of their own inability to catch it.

Advertisement
Fauci was working on CV-19 - UNC Chapel Hill - and Homeland said no more dangerous virus engineering research - so he funded the research to continue in Wuhan, using three and a half mllion dollars of taxpayer money - to circumvent US law.

And oddly - it gets away from them. Or did it?

The only ones that don't already KNOW it effectively treats CV-19 - are those who haven't stacked HCQ. There are trials and studies being done - probably be out this Fall.

Those who knowingly and intentionally withheld and discouraged this treatment - including those in the FDC, NIH, WHO, etc., those major media organizations who likewise derided this treatment, pushed falsified research to back them up, and the major social media giants who likewise withheld information about this treatment being successfully used around the world to treat CV-19 - will all be facing major class action lawsuits in the trillions of dollars.

And couldn't happen to a nicer group. Of retards.

Cuomo, Trump, and most major political leaders - the wealthy - they're taking HCQ - I guarantee it. Just like those doctors. They don't even concern themselves with catching the virus. They know it works, they know they won't become infected - and don't treat patients with CV-19 unless they are certain of their own inability to catch it.

Man, you are talking a whole lot of conspiracy theory stuff.

Article are out there saying it does no harm and does no good to you, it's essentially a placebo.
If you think it works then cool then keep at it. But don't be a religious nut about it.

Wearing a mask and social distancing ain't hard. I like it, I don't like being near people haha

Last edited:
Everyone thinks theyre the indiana jones of the internet discovering un told truths. Go ahead and latch on to internet witch doctors.

Advertisement
So if no one is listening, why did all the big tech companies take it down? Obviously, she is not to be believed, given your professional critique of her, so why can't people, who may be even more brillant than even your sterling intellect, make up their own minds?

View attachment 124196
The video apparently has 500k views. The government and “big tech companies” don’t under any circumstances want people to see this video because it’s “the real truth”, but they allow 500k and counting to continue watching it? Gtfo with trying to compare Tiananman Square to this situation also. Not everything is a ******* conspiracy.

There are plenty of medicines that were completely safe unless you took them in combination. It could easily be possible that HCQ and azithromycin work but cause problems in some.

There used to be an antihistamine called Seldane. It worked perfectly. Un li ess you took it with certain antibiotics, then it caused heart problems. Its off the market because of that. It put a completely healthy 26 yr old me in the hospital with a racing heart that wouldn't slow down.

The video apparently has 500k views. The government and “big tech companies” don’t under any circumstances want people to see this video because it’s “the real truth”, but they allow 500k and counting to continue watching it? Gtfo with trying to compare Tiananman Square to this situation also. Not everything is a ******* conspiracy.

Hmm, so "they allow" it to be seen...Thanks for making my point about censorship. Censorship, in any form, stifles free speech, including throwing the usual "tin foil hat consipiracy theorist" ad hominem attack when your argument is weak but you want to limit anothers ability to speak freely.

Does that make ******* sense to you?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back