OT - Devin White

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
he has racked up some tackles this year...But its kind of spur of the moment to be crowning much with him. He seems to be good on blitzes. Dont think he forced much turnovers.

He had a better season than i expected him to..hes trending up had a good game today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Top 15 Defense in 4 of the last 5 years. Get educated my man.
There is a lot of details hidden in stats. Go back a actually watch the games and you'll see the Scheme is garbage. Dude specifically notice how this scheme gives no importance to setting the edge or getting up the field on RB swing plays. I could go on and on, but don't believe that 15th ranked defense BS!

He actually had a horrible year in coverage and made a ton of mistakes with his reads, angles and tackles as a run defender. He's one of the best blitzers all-time at the position though.

He's still young and growing at the position but don't let last night's game fool you into thinking he's lived up to the hype. He was better in coverage but he still made some mistakes, while Lavonte David quietly made some monster plays.

GB is one of the most challenging offenses on a young LB's eyes and reads so that game will be a good litmus test.

Advertisement
Back