OT: Deerfield Beach football player shot to death

I’m a former US diplomat (Foreign Service Officer) just so you know, and before you decide to go any further with this. I’m not just some dude talking crap on a message board. I have a deep understanding of geopolitics and military strategy

I never said you were some random guy talking crap on a message board. So if being a member of the miliatary is more dangerous than being a gang member. Why are a larger percentage of gang members killed/arrested each year than Military members?

Advertisement
Da **** you talking about ?? It can happen anywhere in the world yea Australia or wherever too what a dumbazz ignorant statement!
We don’t have a monopoly on gun violence, but were working hard to get there. Where’ve u been?

There's ZERO DEVELOPED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET WITH AS MUCH GUN MURDER AS THE USA...

STATISTICAL FACT...

For anything close-- you need to go to Middle East, Warlord zones of Africa and South America...

Gang Bangers and MAGA gun-nuts...

All bunch of wannabe tough guys who want to do the shooting but to POOSY to sign up and go to war because they afraid people can shoot back...
Turns out you May have your head screwed on straight after all.

What a tragedy, can’t imagine what his family is going through.

it’s not said often but Riviera Beach is one of the worst areas in south Florida. Such a shame.

Advertisement
I saw this story yesterday, i live in palm beach gardens so this happened 1 city over. Crazy world

What a tragedy, can’t imagine what his family is going through.

it’s not said often but Riviera Beach is one of the worst areas in south Florida. Such a shame.
Ive read once where Riviera ranks as one of the most dangerous cities in the country

RIP to the young lives lost.

I worked in a prison for 6 years and there are exceptions sure but the ones that came in as "gang members" were always the softest and most scared.

MAGA morons are killing who they think are their "enemies"...

Gang bangers kil their OWN PEOPLE -- OFTEN OVER NOTHING .... STUPID AS ***...

Wrong...most the time gang bangers kill the enemy, while MAGAs kill a bunch of innocent randoms over nothing.

And IDGAF what they say, most the gang homicides/shootings are over the drug turf moreso than personal vendettas.

Advertisement
This is terrible. My condolences to the family and the Deerfield football family.

Da **** you talking about ?? It can happen anywhere in the world yea Australia or wherever too what a dumbazz ignorant statement!
Yes, it can happen anywhere in the world. However, the US is one of the most violent countries in the world. There are 6 countries that account for 1/2 of all gun deaths and the the US is one of them. The counties are: Brazil, US, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia and Quatamala. These countries are listed in order of most gun deaths.

As much as we portray South American countries as dangerous 3rd world countries, the US has more gun deaths than Venezuela, Colombia, and Quatamala combined. Yes, these numbers are skewed because of population, but the fact we are #2 in the world for gun related deaths should resonate. We are 20th in the world for gun related deaths per capita (population). That may sound ok, but it's not. Looking at the list from the article below, there are no super power, G7, or even Russia on the list. We are the same as the Dominican Republic and barely above Mexico. In fact, nearly all the countries on the list a lot of people would consider 3rd world and/or banana republics they would never consider living in. Well, the US is right there with them.

We have more guns than people here in the US. Worse yet is we have the mentality to use them and the audacity to justify using them as a problem solver.

So, when you hear people say the US is the best place to live, when it come to guns, it's not and it isn't even close.

Last edited:
The US is safer than Canada if you look at the intentIonal homicide rate compiled by the UN.

If you look at gun deaths, suicides and gang activity account for the vast majority. If you want to see the real threats to you or your family you need to do some introspection.

Screenshot_20200202-075728_Drive.jpg

Advertisement
Firstly, stop it. This craziness only happens in the United States...consistently.

I’ve actually lived in Australia For years...and Europe and Hong Kong...for YEARS! I’m not a talking head; I see the difference. I love America but this country is insane. Everybody on medication for something, lots of mental illness in this country, and many carrying weapons....it’s a crazy combo. Live abroad for a while and you’ll see. And Im not saying some military ****...living on a base or being a military brat...TRULY live and work abroad and then come see me. The difference is humongous.

My reaction was not in the moment. My ex and I discussed this many times, and 3 years ago we made the decision. We will not, under any circumstances allow our son to live in the United States. After he’s 18 he can make his own decisions but we won’t ever allow him to live here, so long as we have a say.

You are absolutely right. I have lived in Europe (predominantly) for a few years now, and whats normal in America would be considered barbaric and circus-like here. America has lost its way. So unstable. So many out-of-touch frogs in a slow boiling pot.

I appreciate your service to the country. That is very commendable. So I am sure you can get in contact with some military members from inner cities and ask them if they think ISIS is a bigger threat to the US Army the the bloods are to the crips.
Did you get his restaurant list at least?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back