OT: December 29th Bowl Games Boomer Sooner

Marvin Mims is a mf'er

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Nearly every WR I’ve seen in the bowls is substantially better at catching the ball then we have combined…

****** A

Advertisement
FSU is the epitome of a beyond average 9 win ACC team. Those morons have just tried to frame it like it's something much greater because we (and UiF) suck and they desperately want to believe Memphis Mike is turning some fictitious corner.

That’s true. And exactly what Memphis Mike should be doing to pull the heist

FSU is the epitome of a beyond average 9 win ACC team. Those morons have just tried to frame it like it's something much greater because we (and UiF) suck and they desperately want to believe Memphis Mike is turning some fictitious corner.
above .500 teams they've beaten this year

Lsu 9-4
Louisville 7-5
syracuse 7-5

Announcer says FSU is close to being back to having great teams like in the past but are losing to a crap Oklahoma team in a bowl game in the state of Florid, so yeah you might want to check the math on that.

Announcer says FSU is close to being back to having great teams like in the past but are losing to a crap Oklahoma team in a bowl game in the state of Florid, so yeah you might want to check the math on that.

I hate announcers

But do we expect them to be like, **** Dan, these teams suck, ESPN must hate us…I’m going to kill myself now because that means we suck too

Advertisement
Announcer says FSU is close to being back to having great teams like in the past but are losing to a crap Oklahoma team in a bowl game in the state of Florida, so yeah you might want to check the math on that.

Basically a home game against a team that went 3-6 in the Big XII.

Noles should fall in the rankings even if they pull out a win

FSU is way ahead of us at every aspect, but **** this does not look like a Venables defense. ZERO pressure. Poor tackling. Poorly disguised blitzes. Coverage 10 yards off WRs. It's like a Donofrio defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Still think FSU's defense is mediocre at best.

Not very physical or athletic.

Noles are 6-6 tops without Travis at QB.

What does this even mean? He’s their QB…. Like FSU doesn’t win it without Winston, Auburn without Cam… Texas without Young

Advertisement
Back