OT: December 29th Bowl Games Boomer Sooner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh Man Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, but he plays for F$U so fvck him.
Exactly. Not to mention he looks like a carny or like he should be selling cigarettes on an actual Seminole reservation.

Why are these "high character" tales about FSU and UiF QBs always so lame too? OMG the head corches daughter loves Travis! Holy ****! The loser at UiF played catch with some kid after a loss!!!

Advertisement
Sounds on TV like there are a lot less OU fans at the Tangerine Bowl than we take to Trailerhassee (yeah, I know it's further but this is a "neutral site" bowl game)

My point was they’re playing against a team with the whole ol starting for first time. A team that was 500. It’s not the win they think it is if they win but so far oklahoma looking better offensively so shouldn’t matter

That’s part of it though. Memphis Mike has the team playing this game like it is 2000 to build buy in and momentum for a run in 2023. It would be a 10 win season and a possible top 10 finish. **** em, but we can’t blame them for running their mouths… the blame is ours for sucking.

Huge game turn there on the holding penalty negating the TD.

I would just prefer if all posts sucking off a Nole are merged into one and transferred to Warchant where they belong.

As long as we include the Corch Grime posts in there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back