OT: Dabo Unknowingly Gave Clemson Players PED's?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s actually not wrong but also completely full of **** at the same time

Supplement manufacturers are shady as **** especially if you have ones that makes SARMS since they are gray-area.

Even though its wrong and is cheating its funy how when bama loses in comes some conspiracy that they got beat. I bet if bama lost this would be a non story or we would never hear of it
This! Also, waiting on Georgia to be hit with a scandal/s after these last 2 recruiting classes. Look at how fast Ole Miss got sent packing back to obscurity when they threatened the natural order of the $ec.

Put molly all in her champagne, she ain't even know it.

Thats the amateur move. Real pros stick E up their booty hole on the dance floor like my man Boosie.

Advertisement
This! Also, waiting on Georgia to be hit with a scandal/s after these last 2 recruiting classes. Look at how fast Ole Miss got sent packing back to obscurity when they threatened the natural order of the $ec.
It depends how cool Smart is with the people in power and if a kid doesnt slip up and rat

Giving players PEDs is how you win championships. In my day da boys in the Agg program gave us roids meant for the experiments with pig growth. Good times!

Advertisement
Did he just pull a Marion Jones? She claimed(& still does to this day) that she didn't know she took PEDs. Yes even though the evidence suggest otherwise( people witnessing her inject steroids in her legs, calender evidence given to her when to keep up her doping schedule, her husband testing positive for steroids).

I doubt anything will happen because the NCAA only goes after certain schools and ignores the obvious cheaters like Bama and UGA.
Common boys, it's not the size of the **** that matters, it's how "she" uses it.

Advertisement
Sad thing is they only tested a few players, when this happens they should test the whole team. Rather weird if the ACCIDENTLY gave the entire team performance enhancers.

Lol yet no one will question Bama - who is the king of PEDs at the moment.

Bama, Clemson, UGA, on and on.

If you aren’t on PEDs you aren competing for titles. We better catch up or ACC ship appearance is our ceiling.

Exactly!!!

Clemson won one too many times versus Alabaga and now they gonna need to get on the probation

Advertisement
Back