OT Cribby

Lol Well… I said exactly that two posts prior. The average fan has never had influence. 😂
“I” know because I spend more time with all of the people posted about on these than just about anyone. I’ve been to practices, spent time with recruits and players from the last four staffs consistently. When I tell you it’s different this time, big time college football different, it is. This business is all about expectations. If you don’t think that, it’s ok. The new coach does. Also, as for positivity, I said we’ll never know because Mario won’t be fired ever. Reading comprehension my friend. There’s a lot happening quickly now. Enjoy every moment. Even a quarter century of greatness happens quickly. 🌹 smell every one
You got to stop Boar!!!! I’m at work with basketball shorts on and you got me walking around with a Louisville slugger

Advertisement
Advertisement
I took Michigan in my pool
I like that pick. Geaorgia is 2011 choke em out bama prototype that struggled against sumlin/freeze … Can’t play from behind or win shootouts. I don’t like Ground and pound teams in a one off like the titans

Advertisement
He’s proof we should’ve given manny 5 more years …. am I right ?
Tom Cruise What GIF

good discussion

how long do we give mario? are we willing to wait as long as michigan did?
Tbh this is the first time in my fandom that I’m like ok….this is the long haul

People keep saying the portal and all that, which is fine, but this is gonna take some time to right the ship

Foundational issues are what’s crippled us and you can’t just flip a switch there

I don’t know if we win championships under Mario, but I want him to have the opportunity with the supporting staff and new AD to just put us in a position to build momentum for the future, not just hope to catch lightning in a bottle here and there

Tbh this is the first time in my fandom that I’m like ok….this is the long haul

People keep saying the portal and all that, which is fine, but this is gonna take some time to right the ship

Foundational issues are what’s crippled us and you can’t just flip a switch there

I don’t know if we win championships under Mario, but I want him to have the opportunity with the supporting staff and new AD to just put us in a position to build momentum for the future, not just hope to catch lightning in a bottle here and there
I'm willing to give someone more time if I know there is a plan, that person has some track record of success, and we are putting in resources to succeed.

Advertisement
I think the bottom line is some coaches deserve 5+ years and some don’t. If we don’t make the playoffs in the first 4 years but you see problems being addressed, the team improving, beating teams we should beat then the coach deserves more time. With manny we saw none of that. He tried to address it and failed. I give him credit for trying but ultimately this program was going nowhere with him in charge.

I think the bottom line is some coaches deserve 5+ years and some don’t. If we don’t make the playoffs in the first 4 years but you see problems being addressed, the team improving, beating teams we should beat then the coach deserves more time. With manny we saw none of that. He tried to address it and failed. I give him credit for trying but ultimately this program was going nowhere with him in charge.

nah, if mario don't have us in the playoffs or win the ACC at that within 4 years, kick.rocks.guy.

Advertisement
I fully expect CMC to have some growing pains like another coach building a program to elite level. However if you lose to teams like FIU and Latech it shortens your time tremendously to prove your worth. Those are unacceptable to any coach at the P5 level imo

Advertisement
Back