OT: Cowboys v Packers

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** yo boat @Rellyrell
ResizedP_1705291388262_14681113003773.gif

Advertisement
Dak knew the outcome the whole game…didn’t you hear him holler…”yea Here we go “ before every play? Guy knew they were going home the whole game…😂
The most stupid and annoying cadence/command call ever. Much worse than Peyton Manning's "Omaha." Glad I don't have to hear it anymore this year. Something in me wanted to see the Cowboy's make it to the NFC championship so the 49ers could embarrass them again, but I'm actually glad the Packers did the good work. Wasn't expected, but much appreciated.

Advertisement
The cowboys choking every year is cause of one man, Jerry jones. For almost 30 years he has been chasing another title and the football Gods won’t give it to him because of how he did jimmy. He was fortunate to win that 3rd only because the team was so stacked but since it’s been downhill. Sad to say, but when he passes away it will not be a surprise to me to see them win another SB.

Advertisement
I can't see Belichick working for Jerry Jones. Jones and his franchise are antithesis of what Belichick is all

Cowboy fans are the Notre Dump of the NFL…haven’t won anything in decades but want to make you think when they don’t win it all it’s some of rare occasion as opposed to what’s been the norm since what 1988 or so…
Actually there are some cowboy fans who are realists - like me. I’ve said non stop Dak is a complete fraud and this team looks great against the **** teams like gmen and redskins but when they get in a real game they fold up shop EVERY time!
They haven’t been relevant since 1995-1996

The most stupid and annoying cadence/command call ever. Much worse than Peyton Manning's "Omaha." Glad I don't have to hear it anymore this year. Something in me wanted to see the Cowboy's make it to the NFC championship so the 49ers could embarrass them again, but I'm actually glad the Packers did the good work. Wasn't expected, but much appreciated.
I hate it as well and I’m a lifelong cowboy fan….dak is a chump and needs to go, not just the coaching staff

Advertisement
Back