OT: Cowboys v Packers

Advertisement
I hate it as well and I’m a lifelong cowboy fan….dak is a chump and needs to go, not just the coaching staff
I'm a realist Cowboys fan. Dak can go. Quinn is Manny diaz. Defense beats up crap teams and gets destroyed by an offense with a pulse. I personally want an offensive guy from the kyle Shanahan tree. Like Lafleur or mcdaniel

I hate it as well and I’m a lifelong cowboy fan….dak is a chump and needs to go, not just the coaching staff
I can't badmouth you guys too much as my team is the biggest embarrassment in the NFL, but thanks for acknowledging that "here we go" was dumb.

Advertisement
Washington Redskins, oops, I meant Football Team, err, I mean Commanders. Can't even decide on a good name. Refuse to draft a good qb and trade for washed up bums for the most part.
No oops
They are the **** redskins! Pc police can F off
New ownership may help….maybe

Back
In the day, man did I hate the skins w the fun bunch, theismann riggins the hogs dexter Manly!

I remember Darrell Green running down Tony dorsett 🤦‍♂️

You had a good run but it’s been a long time…same here the cowboys!

Advertisement
No oops
They are the **** redskins! Pc police can F off
New ownership may help….maybe

Back
In the day, man did I hate the skins w the fun bunch, theismann riggins the hogs dexter Manly!

I remember Darrell Green running down Tony dorsett 🤦‍♂️

You had a good run but it’s been a long time…same here the cowboys!
I was just a little kid then and starting to understand football. All those things you mentioned above are reasons I liked the Redskins. Darrell Green one of my favorite players all time. Loved watching him hawk down Dorsett, but I think him running down ****erson was more impressive.

Manly was just a beast. There were a few years where he was one of the best DT's in the league, IMO.

The hogs. Some massive guys on that o-line. Well, for back in the 80's.

It was tough watching you guys dominate for early/mid 90's, but those teams were freaking good. Hated those teams but can't say anything other than they were kick *** good.

I was just a little kid then and starting to understand football. All those things you mentioned above are reasons I liked the Redskins. Darrell Green one of my favorite players all time. Loved watching him hawk down Dorsett, but I think him running down ****erson was more impressive.

Manly was just a beast. There were a few years where he was one of the best DT's in the league, IMO.

The hogs. Some massive guys on that o-line. Well, for back in the 80's.

It was tough watching you guys dominate for early/mid 90's, but those teams were freaking good. Hated those teams but can't say anything other than they were kick *** good.
I was in teens during the 80s
Between theismann and Montana I Definitly shed some tears during the 80s

Then utopia when JJ was kicking *** w Canes and he goes to Dallas and built it in no time and my favorite cane and cowboy of all time…the Playmaker!!!

But it’s been lean sans the canes 2000-2004

And of course Cowboys perpetually disappointing

Atleast I’m enjoying RedBull and Verstappen in F1 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back