OT: Cowboys v Packers

RBradleigh

Sophomore
Premium
Oh man I love Jimmy Johnson if you’re watching Fox right now. That man don’t need no cafecito. Wow Jimmy’s truth

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate the Packers winning but this means we will either play either Tampa or Philadelphia next week.

Advertisement
Jordan Love has made me a believer and LeFleur has shown he’s a good coach after Rodgers. This is basically a college team on offense. Youngest in the league just snapping Dallas in half at their barn

Advertisement
GB is super under rated every game I seen this year their qb is legit legit and they are prepared. This game ain’t over though. I thought the cowboys would represent the nfc this playoffs
yeah, the game is now over

cowboys have great teams every year and absolutely fold when it matters the most. they are the epitome of that each and every year

Advertisement
yeah, the game is now over

cowboys have great teams every year and absolutely fold when it matters the most. they are the epitome of that each and every year
Are they partying in Dallas on off nights or some ****? It makes me wonder sometimes man

GB so under rated that OL is dominating Dallas DL which is surprising. That means that OL is foreal

Advertisement
dallas cowboys GIF

Advertisement
Back