OT: Corruption in NCAA BBAll

The ncaa couldn't find its *** with both hands. The last time the NCAA tried to take a sledgehammer to the program, this happened:
View attachment 50536

On top of that, I am pretty sure the NCAA does not want to dig too deeply because the whole house of cards of amateurism will come tumbling down. If this had just been Miami, I'd be nervous. Since this basically now involves every single conference and big name programs, the ncaa will try to make it go away as quickly as possible.

That first paragraph with that gif... gold.

Advertisement
What Bama is doing is called flushing dope down the toilet.

When the Feds come rushing in, you gotta scramble to get rid of any evidence possible & fire anybody that even looks like they know something. It's too late though.

The part I hate about Miami's involvement in this whole thing, is you got these clowns who weren't smart enough to not talk on the phones.

All business transactions of an illegal nature should always take place in person & if you absolutely have to talk on the phone, you use a code that's understood between you & your partners only.

Who the **** is on the phone like, "Yeah I will pay $250K if you can get this Basketball player to commit the University of ____".

Smh lol

Chyron...is the name for what some of you call the “scroll”, by the way.

And no team is getting the death penalty ever again. Ever. The damage to SMU was so complete that they’ve never recovered. Plus, this wouldn’t even rise to the level of cheating in the old Southwest Conference.

When the Feds come rushing in, you gotta scramble to get rid of any evidence possible & fire anybody that even looks like they know something. It's too late though.

The part I hate about Miami's involvement in this whole thing, is you got these clowns who weren't smart enough to not talk on the phones.

All business transactions of an illegal nature should always take place in person & if you absolutely have to talk on the phone, you use a code that's understood between you & your partners only.

Who the **** is on the phone like, "Yeah I will pay $250K if you can get this Basketball player to commit the University of ____".

Smh lol

As far as we know right now, no Miami personnel were caught on any taps. Only talked about by the clowns you mentioned. But your point is valid. If you're going to do this, why would you even talk on the phone about it?

The fact that we have not suspended anyone yet much less fired, although that could happen at any moment, makes me wonder exactly what our actual involvement is, other than having been mentioned by those clowns.

Smh lol

Or another possibility is, and I'm just spittballing here, the illegal activity could, I don't know, just not happen . . . . maybe?

Advertisement

Smh lol

Or another possibility is, and I'm just spittballing here, the illegal activity could, I don't know, just not happen . . . . maybe?
No sh*t... That's the point.

If you're going to do it, you should be smart enough to cover your tracks, otherwise it defeats the purpose of doing it in the first place.

This **** will spill over to football it feels like, if there going to get every1 they better get bama too then

Advertisement
The NCAA knows that this has the potential to end college hoops in its current form. I suspect they will open an investigation and then end by suspending the coaches the Feds convict. Harsh new rules saying, don't do this will be enacted and then everyone will go back to making billions on hoops and football serving as the minor league for the NBA and NFL.

This **** will spill over to football it feels like, if there going to get every1 they better get bama too then

This is much more rampant in college basketball players though. Some of these kids the elite ones sign as freshman and barely go to class their second semester in school because they know they will be drafted months later. 150k is on the smaller scale to what some of these kids get.

This is much more rampant in college basketball players though. Some of these kids the elite ones sign as freshman and barely go to class their second semester in school because they know they will be drafted months later. 150k is on the smaller scale to what some of these kids get.

I really dont care about bball, as long as miami football is good im good

Advertisement

Smh lol

SOMEBODY watched The Wire.

2db152c44bbbcf10866b436d07daaa33.jpg

Smh lol

SOMEBODY watched The Wire.

Some OTHER PEOPLE should have....

Advertisement

I don't think there's any merit to this "spill over to football" ****. The FBI's been loading their guns for three years and these are the shots they took. They knew that once they dropped this bomb, programs would begin to coverup and tighten up, which is why they didn't notify the NCAA in advance. I wouldn't at all be surprised if some other coaches or smaller fish were reeled in over the next couple of months, but hitting an Adidas executive, marketing executive, Pitino...this is what they wanted.

It's pretty safe to say Miami football has been relatively clean since Shapiro. As long as this ish doesn't hurt Football, I'm good.

I still believe since no money ever switched hands Coach L will be fine.

I don't think there's any merit to this "spill over to football" ****. The FBI's been loading their guns for three years and these are the shots they took. They knew that once they dropped this bomb, programs would begin to coverup and tighten up, which is why they didn't notify the NCAA in advance. I wouldn't at all be surprised if some other coaches or smaller fish were reeled in over the next couple of months, but hitting an Adidas executive, marketing executive, Pitino...this is what they wanted.

Harder to catch it in football bc it’s boosters not shoe companies. Unless you have a rogue booster you’re normally okay

Advertisement
Back