OT: Converting significant others

Boots

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
So, just a little OT discussion. Got a new gf who doesn't really watch football, but since she is from Alabama she claims to be a Bama fan. So how do I convert her into 1. Watching football with me and 2. Saying **** alabaga and becoming a canes fan?

Advertisement
So, just a little OT discussion. Got a new gf who doesn't really watch football, but since she is from Alabama she claims to be a Bama fan. So how do I convert her into 1. Watching football with me and 2. Saying **** alabaga and becoming a canes fan?

Do what the rest of us do - break out the belt.

Marry her and have your child go to UM...Worked for me on an O$Uck fan

Yeah might be moving too fast haha. But hey, we are both athletes so maybe we can get a kid good enough for a scholly. ****, my parents almost sent me but tuition w/o scholly is bad expensive

Advertisement
If u slanging that crank right, she'll be whatever u want her to be. ****, she'll be looking to put on your Canes jerseys and t-shirts. It worked for me! Well, that's what she told me, lol.

Don't have time for that s**t, tell her thanks for **** job and show her the door

Don't have time for that s**t, tell her thanks for **** job and show her the door

Not a bad option given the circumstances...

Advertisement
Is she hot? That is the question. If so, what is wrong with banging around the opponents girls? Throw a Bama shirt on her, grab a hand full of it and ride. Did Huns bring Hun women on raids or take the locals?

Is she hot? That is the question. If so, what is wrong with banging around the opponents girls? Throw a Bama shirt on her, grab a hand full of it and ride. Did Huns bring Hun women on raids or take the locals?

^

Is she competitive? Got my non-sports oriented wife involved by using the DVR and showing her that there is a lot of strategy and matchups that make all the difference. Once she saw this game for the chess match it truly is she bought in.

Also, toning down my screaming and throwing **** for that first season didn't hurt.

You don't acknowledge her current views and you sure as **** don't convert her. That way you can tailgate in peace without her and bang some strange in the porta-potties at Hard Kok. No seriously, too many dudes ruin good tailgates or even watch parties by turning them into couples events. You'll be even worse for bringing a cot**** Bama fan into the mix.

Advertisement
I would recommend emphasizing that the players are student-athletes and the recruits high school students. In my experience, it has humanized an otherwise savage game for my mild-mannered lady. Just yesterday, she spontaneously asked me how we did for "that recruiting signing day thing."

If that doesn't work, forced conversion or the sword. If you're feeling generous, don't underestimate the power of jizya

Bring her to some home games. I dated a girl for a while who wasn't rally a sports fan. She even went to NYU which has no football team. I convinced her to come to a couple of games and she really enjoyed the atmosphere. It helps if you have buddies who bring their wives/girlfriends to the games too.

Advertisement

anal tends to work ok

My wife wasn't a football fan when we met. About 11 years ago we went to a GT away game. 100+ of us met at a bar many had a couple drinks and we did a march to the stadium. It was about a mile+ or so I think, we walked right through the GT student housing section doing the Canes chants, she loved it. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane! She's a ball busta just like Canes fans. Awesome time, if that doesn't sway her leave her home.

Advertisement
Back