OT: Converting significant others

Advertisement
My wife wasn't a football fan when we met. About 11 years ago we went to a GT away game. 100+ of us met at a bar many had a couple drinks and we did a march to the stadium. It was about a mile+ or so I think, we walked right through the GT student housing section doing the Canes chants, she loved it. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane! She's a ball busta just like Canes fans. Awesome time, if that doesn't sway her leave her home.

Having your girl wear 'Cane gear through GT's housing (Im assuming the Frats and Sororities near Bobby Dodd) probably was pretty fun, since they all scurry inside or pretend they don't see you.

Have her wear a 'Cane's bikini walking down the street in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia ALONE; now that's some real playing with fire!

Nobody should give any further advice until OP fixes this blatant violation with a picture of said female.

Advertisement
The misses and I met at USF but her pops is an engineering grad from the U. She was a canes fan already which was dope.

Is she hot? That is the question. If so, what is wrong with banging around the opponents girls? Throw a Bama shirt on her, grab a hand full of it and ride. Did Huns bring Hun women on raids or take the locals?

Insane. Hottest girl I've been with. 9/10 on a bad day and it sucks cause I can't bring her anywhere without some guy trying to say something before she gets mad and yells at them and I get dragged into almost fighting guys twice my size lmao.

Advertisement
You don't acknowledge her current views and you sure as **** don't convert her. That way you can tailgate in peace without her and bang some strange in the porta-potties at Hard Kok. No seriously, too many dudes ruin good tailgates or even watch parties by turning them into couples events. You'll be even worse for bringing a cot**** Bama fan into the mix.

Co-sign x 100...

I like to get blackout drunk on Saturdays and when ever the GF comes, she ruins it for me. It always ends up in a fight because that bytch graduated from UFag. I'm currently trying to get her to dump me but none of my shenanigans have worked.

Last edited:
Is she hot? That is the question. If so, what is wrong with banging around the opponents girls? Throw a Bama shirt on her, grab a hand full of it and ride. Did Huns bring Hun women on raids or take the locals?

Insane. Hottest girl I've been with. 9/10 on a bad day and it sucks cause I can't bring her anywhere without some guy trying to say something before she gets mad and yells at them and I get dragged into almost fighting guys twice my size lmao.

There is an old Jamaican song, "Take an ugly woman for your wife and you will be happy for the rest of your life ....". This is the price you have to pay when you fail to listen. I'm 6'1" and never been under 250; my Cuban wife was a model when we met and had same issue. I am peaceful by nature and believe that recoil is easier on the hand than contact with some dude's jaw bone, so I always have been licensed to carry. 9mm auto usually quiets things down while my size just seemed to incite some guys. Been married 35 years and nothing has changed. The problem is that women seem to like it when you have to risk your life for them, sick but true.

Advertisement
Miami wife didn't like football when we met. She still doesn't really, but she likes going to games (not watching on TV) and she is a Canes fan. It just happens if you're with the right the person. If you're not, divorce her *** (unless she's hot, then keep her, and find a hotter Canes fan to take to games).

So, just a little OT discussion. Got a new gf who doesn't really watch football, but since she is from Alabama she claims to be a Bama fan. So how do I convert her into 1. Watching football with me and 2. Saying **** alabaga and becoming a canes fan?

Tell her if you guys work out then you will give her wedding like this.

[video=youtube;PYeC159cfhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYeC159cfhA[/video]

Advertisement
So, just a little OT discussion. Got a new gf who doesn't really watch football, but since she is from Alabama she claims to be a Bama fan. So how do I convert her into 1. Watching football with me and 2. Saying **** alabaga and becoming a canes fan?

You're going to be spending hours and hours doing all sorts of other **** together. Why not keep what you like most for yourself? On a scale of one to ten, how much do you like watching football now? It's probably pretty high right? What are the chances her being around you all day Saturday will make that number go up? If you're already at eight, nine, or ten, what are the chances she lowers that number? Is going from nine to a ten worth the risk of taking it from a nine to a four if she's super irritating?

I mean are you not going to be able to enjoy the game if she is out on the back porch looking at a magazine, watching something different in another room, or gone altogether somewhere with her friends? Are you going to sigh dejectedly when you realize that nobody is going to tell you that you've had enough beers for one day and need to switch to water? Are your buddies going to be disappointed when they come over to watch football with you and can say whatever they want and don't have to worry about checking themselves because your GF is around?

Where does she improve the overall experience?

I converted my Hispanic Fiance who graduated from UF into a Cane Loving ***.

Good job, homie ... and I'd say that if you'd turned that Lady Gator into a Branch Davidian.

This is a great thread.

Don't anyone try to claim Canes Fans ain't the livest thing out there.

:11263272045_489f4f7

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back