• No, it’s Cookie Doja

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • No, it’s something else entirely

Votes: 72 28.1%
  • No, it’s the anti-chocolate: Vanilla

Votes: 33 12.9%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Coffee ice cream is only good if you like the taste of black coffee.Sht is nasty...give me mint chocolate chip or pistacio ...

Are you living in KW now?. While I do agree with you, there's an ice cream place in Miami by the name of Azucar. They have a Cafe con leche ice cream that tastes just like Sweet cuban coffee and whole milk. It's really good.

Btw, major upgrade to Rex Weech field this offseason. Looks very nice.

Advertisement
Ok forget the posts... I gathered you don't care for pistachio.
Can we agree to disagree over a nice single malt, or are you strictly a beer drinking guy?

No, I actually like pistachio. I’m not sure where you got that idea, I was asking you where you actually got that pistachio ice cream or gelato. But OK.

Advertisement
Are you living in KW now?. While I do agree with you, there's an ice cream place in Miami by the name of Azucar. They have a Cafe con leche ice cream that tastes just like Sweet cuban coffee and whole milk. It's really good.

I left KW in ‘81 ...Rex Weech ALWAYS had the best kept field we played on anywhere.Naming the field after him was the most right thing the school ever did.

How good can it be if in the middle of it, you're stopping to conduct a poll? Show me the Mint CC and its gone before I hit the board again.
Did you actually say “in the middle of it” and something about “conducting a pole[sic]?” Sounds dirty...

True to my earlier post, just came back from the store;

Advertisement

Jaxons in Dania Beach is awesome.

Advertisement
Yes absolutely... you see the proof with that lovely lady who is ravenously consuming that delectable pistachio ice cream. But we must allow these lesser palates the space to express their opinion... it's the right thing to do.

Im fine with others having different opinions about ANYTHING. Doesn't bother me in the least.

Ive tried others, I KNOW which one is the best for me. There's only one that I never tire of, and always look forward to having. Given any other choice after trying them, I always end up making the same choice.

I left KW in ‘81 ...Rex Weech ALWAYS had the best kept field we played on anywhere.Naming the field after him was the most right thing the school ever did.

I played Baseball for Belen and KW was our bitter rivals at the time. Played at the Rex a couple times and will remain one of my best memories getting to play down there. Always amazing how much the town stood behind the school. Even little 6-7 year old kids would flick us off as the bus road in. I played for Ralph Henriquez who won a couple state championships in baseball and a National coaching for KW. He coached us for a year because the school didn't offer him the AD position. Don't know if you know who he is but having him as our coach made for one **** of an experience going back down there.

Advertisement
Back