Votes: 11 4.3%
  • No, it’s Cookie Doja

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • No, it’s something else entirely

Votes: 72 28.1%
  • No, it’s the anti-chocolate: Vanilla

Votes: 33 12.9%

• Total voters
When I went to North Side Elementary in Fort Lauderdale in the 50's they served these small square packages of Velda Ice Cream that was great and I most remember how great the Butter Pecan was.

Advertisement
Forrest-Gump-Ice-Cream.gif

F1A679C3EBA7348C0253F0A08B6C6870CBC39B72

Advertisement
I used to think that way but I've been clean over 5 yrs now...... Haven't had a drink of alcohol in over 6 yrs.... Believe me I never thought I would be a straighty but I did it and never looked back...
Love to hear that my man. I wish you continued success. Bless

Advertisement
Did you see that your girl (avatar pic) just got handed $10 million by Net Flix to ensure that she can stay in power?

Oh and .... Butter Pecan??? WTF???
Yeah, I know she got a Netflix deal. But she would be dumb to not take it since she's been a polarizing figure.

Advertisement
I used to think that way but I've been clean over 5 yrs now...... Haven't had a drink of alcohol in over 6 yrs.... Believe me I never thought I would be a straighty but I did it and never looked back...

SPOT ON ,brother giving up drinking opened a whole new world of enjoying special events without the crutch of liquor to do so , you can be happy without drinking to do so.

I'm at the 6-7 year mark ,had to stop and think because it's not in my mindset to think I must drink first and enjoy second.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Did you see that your girl (avatar pic) just got handed $10 million by Net Flix to ensure that she can stay in power?

Oh and .... Butter Pecan??? WTF???

LMFAO. You think Netflix handed her 10 million dollars to "ensure she will stay in power". You don't think it had to do with the fact that tons of people who do nothing, but watch Netflix all day are HUGE ocasio fans and would love to watch a documentary about the youngest congress woman? I am FAR from an Ocasio fan, but from a business perspective this is a great move by Netflix.

She would be dumb? I think she's long passed that hurdle.
She's living rent free in the right's mind.

LMFAO. You think Netflix handed her 10 million dollars to "ensure she will stay in power". You don't think it had to do with the fact that tons of people who do nothing, but watch Netflix all day are HUGE ocasio fans and would love to watch a documentary about the youngest congress woman? I am FAR from an Ocasio fan, but from a business perspective this is a great move by Netflix.
Not only are the AOC fans going to tune in. But the righties that can't stop talking about her will tune in and watch. Netflix stays winning.

Do you think she would have agreed to do it for $2 million? How about $600K? She currently has a net worth of zero.

She's being groomed. No different than many, many, MANY who have come before her from both parties.

Cue the Forrest Gump voice: "And that's all I have to say about that."

Advertisement
Back