OT: Chiefs vs Bills

Advertisement
Allen missed an open receiver on a crossing right and went for a deep ball to the end zone he under threw and then on 3rd down, I didn’t like the route concepts to many people running to the middle and I am sure he didn’t want to risk an INT, plus he had no one open to throw to. My assessment anyway.
That miss to Shakir is going to haunt him forever

View attachment 280174
Kc Chiefs Football GIF by Kansas City Chiefs
Screenshot_20240121_190036_Firefox.jpg

Yall just worry about the Niners...

Take care of them, then come talk trash.

Allen missed an open receiver on a crossing right and went for a deep ball to the end zone he under threw and then on 3rd down, I didn’t like the route concepts to many people running to the middle and I am sure he didn’t want to risk an INT, plus he had no one open to throw to. My assessment anyway.
Yes totally agree you could see him almost make the crazy throw on 3rd down but decided against it. I wouldn’t say the play calling was going for the FG necessarily though

Advertisement
I'm just so sick of the Chiefs. Please Baltimore put us all out of our misery! LOL Like someone said, the Ravens are the only team remaining who can save us from an insufferably horrid Super Bowl.

Advertisement
I haven't watched the highlights yet. Couldn't watch the game but was just going off of what inday said.
They dialed up a great play call on 2nd down. Had Diggs for an easy 10 yards or more over the middle but he went for the game winner. Looked like he just barely got bumped by his OL when he threw it because he makes the throw 10/10 times if not

My man wins 2 playoff games for the first time in 69 years or whatever it is and he doesn’t know how to act after a few wins vs Mickey Mouse opponents, so you have to forgive him.
I’ve got some Lions fans friends that are also Michigan fans

They’re literally not going to make it to Sunday

comedy central GIF

Advertisement
Steve Harvey Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Year of the Harbaughs’
Has a brother ever won a super bowl while the other won a college championship same year? Has an nfl team ever won a super bowl same year the local state college won a championship? Has an OC ever won a college title then super bowl very next year ( Todd Monken)

My man wins 2 playoff games for the first time in 69 years or whatever it is and he doesn’t know how to act after a few wins vs Mickey Mouse opponents, so you have to forgive him.
images.jpeg-3.jpg

I wouldn’t throw stones if this were my next OC.

The Office Lol GIF

Advertisement
I'm just so sick of the Chiefs. Please Baltimore put us all out of our misery! LOL Like someone said, the Ravens are the only team remaining who can save us from an insufferably horrid Super Bowl.
Let me guess you’re a patriots fan upset that one team keeps making the big game😎

Has a brother ever won a super bowl while the other won a college championship same year? Has an nfl team ever won a super bowl same year the local state college won a championship? Has an OC ever won a college title then super bowl very next year ( Todd Monken)
1705895286324.gif

Advertisement
Back