OT- Chase Brice to the Portal

He’s a decent QB but I don’t see him bringing a ton of value other than having played and practiced with quality QBs in Kelly Bryant and T-Law

he’s light years better than decent.

things just never were going to align where he was the starter. think1985. Does vinny ever become the starter if bernie doesn’t leave early? no. In fact, vinny was going to transfer that spring if bernie hadn’t given him the heads up not to.

not saying brice is vinny. but he’s not nkosi/jarren/tate either.

we can win with that kid as our QB and i would take him or king. and part of me prefers brice.

Advertisement
he’s light years better than decent.

things just never were going to align where he was the starter. think1985. Does vinny ever become the starter if bernie doesn’t leave early? no. In fact, vinny was going to transfer that spring if bernie hadn’t given him the heads up not to.

not saying brice is vinny. but he’s not nkosi/jarren/tate either.

we can win with that kid as our QB and i would take him or king. and part of me prefers brice.
Brice has 2 years.. big difference for grooming tVD

Advertisement
Are they on the schedule next year?
ACC Championship if we take care of business....
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Call him ASAP. Also they need to declutter that qb room right now. Kosi my boy but he need to look out for himself and leave. Tate is a wr. Jarren needs to transfer to GT or somewhere close to home.

Tech isn't wasting time on Jarren and his lack of work ethic. They actually understand culture there

It's like you think that MIAMI has won the ACC Coastal every year since joining the conference. I guess if you say "if we take care of business every year" for 16 years....
Whatever dude. You want to be negative. That's on you. Don't impose your morbid view on me. Just because they haven't won it doesn't mean they can't. Move on already....

Whatever dude. You want to be negative. That's on you. Don't impose your morbid view on me. Just because they haven't won it doesn't mean they can't. Move on already....

The administration spits in MIAMI fans' faces annually. Get off your knees.
Keep the stadium empty

Advertisement
Holy sht! That's an either/or?! Goodbye, golf.
No sir don't misunderstand me. I was starting him off slow. For us experts it's open season. So rest easy. You can continue to use the 9 wood in your long game....

Advertisement
Back