OT- Chase Brice to the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Call him ASAP. Also they need to declutter that qb room right now. Kosi my boy but he need to look out for himself and leave. Tate is a wr. Jarren needs to transfer to GT or somewhere close to home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if the chance of being able to stick it to Clemson would intrigue him. All things considered we might be a viable alternative...

Brice's most recent follow: Ole Miss Football.

With the word from Arky board that King is down to Ole Miss and Miami, that seems like it would bode well for us with King
Am I the only one surprised that Ole Miss seems to be in the market for a transfer qb? They already have Plumlee and Corral. Why would they want to inject a transfer into that? And, frankly, why would a transfer looking to play want to go into that?

Advertisement
First I thought another tackle was in the portal, then I remembered who Chase Brice was.

Second I don't think this is OT at all. This has a lot of implications on King and a QB we may want.

This is why I didn’t get the Costello and Brown desperation, like if we didn’t get one of them it meant Jarren was the guy again. Everyone was acting like we wouldn’t see a steady trickle of solid QBs going into the portal in the coming weeks. Would love to take King or Brice over any of those other dudes, and that’s in addition to one of the USC kids after spring ball (they probably have to sit a year), Rattler if Riley brings in another Grad transfer, etc.

Advertisement
Back