OT- Chase Brice to the Portal

Advertisement
Call him ASAP. Also they need to declutter that qb room right now. Kosi my boy but he need to look out for himself and leave. Tate is a wr. Jarren needs to transfer to GT or somewhere close to home.
We dont need any of these 3 taking up roster spots if we cant get a portal guy id rather see one of the one of the freshmen in there

Advertisement
it’s not “we are talking”
not saying we’re close. just talking and seeing where it goes. i have to admit, i have a good feeling about this one. we all got worked up over Hurts. this time they’re keeping it quiet, so as not to disappoint.
Brice would be a great fit. He's got the it factor

Would take if we can't land King.

But man why would he got to UGA?

He's not going to play ahead of Jamie Newman & UGA is signing a 5-star QB in the 2020 class with Carson Beck & 5-star QB Brock Vandagriff for the 21 class this weekend.

He'd be a great fit at Mizzou with Eli Drinkwitz.

Advertisement

He's not going to play ahead of Jamie Newman & UGA is signing a 5-star QB in the 2020 class with Carson Beck & 5-star QB Brock Vandagriff for the 21 class this weekend.

would take him over nothing but would like a guy with some experience

He’s a decent QB but I don’t see him bringing a ton of value other than having played and practiced with quality QBs in Kelly Bryant and T-Law

Advertisement
The next Clemson starter is DJ NotGoingToTryAndSpellHisName. Young man is a monster and some may remember him from QB1.

This guy is just getting out of the way with Lawrence this year and that guy on the bench.

Advertisement

carson beck is no good good.

What a ******* name, this is a LB name if I've ever seen one

Advertisement
Back