OT: Chadwick Boseman

Advertisement
I have very serious issues with the messages sent in the Black Panther film, but my love for my brother is unquestioned. Love him 💚

Denzel Washington secretly paid for his Chadwick’s acting school tuition because he saw something in him. Black On Black LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Yeah I didn’t like the messages in Black Panther either, I was on the side of Killmonger in terms of ideology.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What's crazy is that this never leaked.

Get yourself an inner circle as loyal and tight lipped as his was

Yeah I didn’t like the messages in Black Panther either, I was on the side of Killmonger in terms of ideology.
Well, both of those were in the movie.

One sign of good movie making is a bit of moral ambiguity. If it's obvious or without nuance who the good guy is, then the movie is probably boring.

Advertisement
Well, both of those were in the movie.

One sign of good movie making is a bit of moral ambiguity. If it's obvious or without nuance who the good guy is, then the movie is probably boring.
The nuance and moral ambiguity didn’t concern who the good guy was (that was made obvious), it concerned who the true bad guy was.

The nuance and moral ambiguity didn’t concern who the good guy was (that was made obvious), it concerned who the true bad guy was.

Oh my god, shut up already. The primary characters in the movie have been around since the 1970s.

If you want to watch a movie that tells you how the CIA and white people are the true bad guys, then go make your own movie.

Oh my god, shut up already. The primary characters in the movie have been around since the 1970s.

If you want to watch a movie that tells you how the CIA and white people are the true bad guys, then go make your own movie.
It’s a world renowned fact that the ideology of “whiteness”/white supremacy is the scourge of the Earth, there’s no need for a movie to prove that, it’s more than substantiated. Just don’t have a need to have my intelligence insulted in a weakly veiled attempt to pass the buck off onto my demographic.

But Karen on

Advertisement
Back