OT: Chadwick Boseman

Advertisement
RIP. Prayers up for his family and the rest of y’all that have a family member fighting with Cancer. Lost my grandmother to this schit earlier this year. Get checked fellas and take care of yourselves.

To be a child of color and see someone who looks like you, for the first time in your life, as a superhero is something so personal for so many. He will be missed, but he will most certainly live FOREVER! Everyone wants to make the world a better place. He did 😔 RIP “TRUE HERO”

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1598715940471.jpg

Advertisement
Get yourself a colonoscopy 45 years and up.... it is the recommendation by some of the GIs out there. This guy was young

Im going to say sooner, now, man. I almost lost my ex sister-in-law last yr and she just hit 40 this yr. Doctors said she had fibroid tumors, but it was actually cancer tumors in her colon. This is going sound weird, but an event that happened was kind of a blessing in disguise; her tumors got so big, they blocked her bowels, and her colon split, leaking bowel in to her vital organs which caused her to go septic. IF that didn’t happen, they wouldn’t have discovered the colon cancer. So she went through ****, faced death, but it actually saved her b/c of the misdiagnose.

He was a great outstanding man! Wakanda Forever❗

As much as we men hate it, we need to get our annual checkups and colposcopies It’s extremely important

He & my homegirl just got married too, late last yr. They’ve been rocking w/ each other for a min, too and in his last days, he popped the ?, & they got married shortly thereafter.

2020 has been an unbelievable bytch.
**** man. He handled this like a G. No mention of it. Kept working, Kept Grinding and never used it as an excuse. Much respect to him and my condolences to your friend

Advertisement
**** man. He handled this like a G. No mention of it. Kept working, Kept Grinding and never used it as an excuse. Much respect to him and my condolences to your friend

Fa sho pimp; but I’m just wondering if handling it like a g is what sped up his demise; colon cancers is one of the more treatable of them all, with proper rest & medical attention. My sister in law survived stage 4 colon cancer last yr, but she had to literally stop her life.

Fa sho pimp; but I’m just wondering if handling it like a g is what sped up his demise; colon cancers is one of the more treatable of them all, with proper rest & medical attention. My sister in law survived stage 4 colon cancer last yr, but she had to literally stop her life.
Thats def possible! That's how he want to handle it tho. Crazy the internal battles we go thru.

Get yourself a colonoscopy 45 years and up.... it is the recommendation by some of the GIs out there. This guy was young

He was 43, and apparently found out 4 years ago. That's a 39 year old man being diagnosed. ****, we might all start to see the recommended age drop to 35.

Advertisement
50 is the new 40. Meaning test for colon cancer was always said to do after 50yrs old. Now they’re saying do it after 40. I’m close to 40 and the test have changed drastically. Guys, take this serious if you’re close to 40 I suggest you go take the test.

I just turned 41. I know I should go get it done but I have been dreading the idea...but I think this is the reality slap in the face for me to go get the test.

I just turned 41. I know I should go get it done but I have been dreading the idea...but I think this is the reality slap in the face for me to go get the test.
Def understandable to dread getting it done. The whole thought of it is daunting for sure

Def understandable to dread getting it done. The whole thought of it is daunting for sure

For real. But for a guy like him who was so young and seemingly had his whole life in front of him, a cultural icon and inspiration to so many...to fight this in private while being a public figure...man this really got me. Fvck cancer!

Advertisement
Back