OT: Chad Thomas AKA Major Nine - Mixtape (Let Me Explain)

Advertisement
He dropped a song a few years ago called "My Life" which was really good.

Rest of the things I've heard from him have been very meh.

Y'all take **** way too serious...

He's been making music for years & it's just something he does for fun, he's not legitimately trying to become a rapper...

He does have a lot of fans that vibe to his music, but it's not really for everybody...
He knows a lot of Miami rappers like Lil Dred & Gunplay, so he does music with them every now & then...

Some of y'all are just pure blooded psycho's man lol Smh... Calm the f*ck down, no reason to bash to the kid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chad might have peaked with "No Shone". Gonna have to get a cameo from Greg with the Third Leg on the comeback album.

He's talented in music. He makes show money and knows Sam Sneak. Trust me once he goes all in on music he will get opportunitys to work

Or it's just flat out trash?

Yo opinion thousands like it

Thousands is pretty much nothing in the music industry. I hope the kid succeeds, I just personally don't like the music, no disrespect or anything.

WHEN AND HOW DID THAT BECOME THE CASE??

Who told you that?

I could see 10s or 100s. but when thousands like your music AR's come calling.

Been the case since everyone and their cousin started making music and the proliferation of things like ableton which enables anyone and everyone to do it at a relatively decent quality. Take a quick peek at soundcloud and see how many truly unknown artists have thousands of views.

Once you get in the tens of thousands, like more than 20,000, than, perhaps, you will get some recognition. Even then its doubtful. I am personally connected to a couple successful artists, and many more unsuccessful ones, not one myself, but I know the industry first hand.

He's up there though his songs before this mixtape get like 60,00 views the better ones over 100,000 check his soundcloud page out lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Look, Chad is a good kid, but I could give two sh*ts about his music. He's here on a football scholarship, and has failed to produce on the field. That's a fact, ya he has made a play or two, but where is the 5 star, can't miss, ultimate savage that we were told we were getting. For Christ sake, he's gonna be fighting for a starting job next year as a senior. Very demoralizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care if he does or not, but lets stop pretending that fans care about anything more than production on the field. If you're not living up to expectations, then comments like that are expected. I like Chad and I hope he figures stuff out on the field, we're gonna need him.

Last edited:

I don't care if he does or not, but lets stop pretending that fans care about anything more than production on the field. If you're not living up to expectations, then comments like that are expected. I like Chad and I hope he figures stuff out on the field, we're gonna need him.

Do you even know what you are looking at when watching our defense?... chad had 5 sacks this year and 10.5 tfl which led the team. Also helped force multifple tfl for other players as well

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back