OT: Chad Thomas AKA Major Nine - Mixtape (Let Me Explain)

Advertisement
I'm not gonna lie I'm feeling it so far ima listen to the hole mixtape tomorrow at work.

I'm old school, but the Intro was R&B'ish, I really liked it. The Rapper's pace was the same on all the tracks. Chad can still use some practice, not much variety in the mix. I give the young homie a B-.

Advertisement
For an ignorant old metal head, what part does Chad have in the music?

I will go crazy when Chad gets 10 sacks. But, until then I'll listen to his mistake I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've heard worse , but I've heard better. Beats suck , lyrics aren't good enough to cover that up. Imo....he has a ways to go to make this a career. But then again I'm old, I have a different standard.

I did like the shone song from a few a couple years ago.

I'm not gonna lie I'm feeling it so far ima listen to the hole mixtape tomorrow at work.

Does the mixtape have that dog in it?

bd05e61fbc0448f20020ee499ffcc332.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
No disrespect...but after listening to that, kid should stick to football.

Naw u just dont get this city **** bruh

Or it's just flat out trash?

Yo opinion thousands like it

Thousands is pretty much nothing in the music industry. I hope the kid succeeds, I just personally don't like the music, no disrespect or anything.

WHEN AND HOW DID THAT BECOME THE CASE??

Who told you that?

I could see 10s or 100s. but when thousands like your music AR's come calling.

Naw u just dont get this city **** bruh

Thousands is pretty much nothing in the music industry. I hope the kid succeeds, I just personally don't like the music, no disrespect or anything.

Who told you that?

Been the case since everyone and their cousin started making music and the proliferation of things like ableton which enables anyone and everyone to do it at a relatively decent quality. Take a quick peek at soundcloud and see how many truly unknown artists have thousands of views.

Once you get in the tens of thousands, like more than 20,000, than, perhaps, you will get some recognition. Even then its doubtful. I am personally connected to a couple successful artists, and many more unsuccessful ones, not one myself, but I know the industry first hand.

Who told you that?

Been the case since everyone and their cousin started making music and the proliferation of things like ableton which enables anyone and everyone to do it at a relatively decent quality. Take a quick peek at soundcloud and see how many truly unknown artists have thousands of views.

Once you get in the tens of thousands, like more than 20,000, than, perhaps, you will get some recognition. Even then its doubtful. I am personally connected to a couple successful artists, and many more unsuccessful ones, not one myself, but I know the industry first hand.

touche'

Appreciate the context. Good Post.

Advertisement
Back