OT Cager yeah he sucks...not

I don't care if he plays next year and sets an NCAA record, he still had a bad case of the drops while he was here.

This was best for everyone.

Advertisement
He could have helped us this year but durability has always been an issue. Could never really count on him.

Box score scouts are so ******* annoying. Cager plays in an archaic spread where he runs static isolation routes on the perimeter. Enos moves Osborn all over the formation in a variety of alignments to scheme him open.

Cager has also been hurt all year with 3 different injuries. Context matters. But if you wanna argue that Osborn is as good as Cager you can **** right off because their traits are not even close.

Are you arguing that Cager is better than Osborn?

Our fans sometimes dont get it. Hope he recovers in time for LSU.

Georgia senior Lawrence Cager, the team's top wide receiver, injured his ankle in practice Wednesday, and the Bulldogs fear the injury might cause him to miss the next several weeks, sources told ESPN, confirming multiple reports.
Cager, a graduate transfer from Miami, leads the No. 4 Bulldogs with 33 receptions for 476 yards and four touchdowns in nine games.

just....dumb

Advertisement
Yes. Substantially better in fact.

Cager - NFL prospect
Osborn - not NFL athlete

Not hard to see the argument here.

Outside of his size, I am not sure where I see how you come to that conclusion. Also, NFL prospect doesn't make a player the better player at all moments in time. Throughout their college careers, Osborn has been the better wide receiver. More productive. More versatile. As for NFL athlete...I will wait until the process starts in the offseason. He doesn't look explosive, but I'll wait on that until we get some concrete numbers. They are different players and the difference between the two is negligible. If a GM took Cager "high"-ish, that GM wouldn't have a job for very much longer.

If Cager floats around on a practice squad or as a WR4 for some bum squad in the NFL, it doesn't mean he's magically a better player throughout their college careers.

05536988-7A1F-47E3-9000-CBF0355F0A3B.png

Advertisement
I was just sharing. He seemed to like being here. Shame things didn’t work out, but at UGA he made himself some $$$
I'm not bashing Cager or being a homer. Cager had a case of the drops here. He needed to move on to get over it. I hope he does well both at UGA and the NFL. But I think Osborn is the the kind of receiver who just accumulates yardage and before you know it, he's the guy a team counts on.

Advertisement
Fromm's splits with and without Cager are very telling.

Coley does nothing to scheme receivers open. Neither did Richt. Most fans will never understand this, especially the box score scouts.

Advertisement
^ it's corching. They had Riley Ridley and Mecole Hardman last year and combined they averaged less than 6 catches a game behind a great OL with a top rated QB.

Fromm's splits with and without Cager are very telling.

Coley does nothing to scheme receivers open. Neither did Richt. Most fans will never understand this, especially the box score scouts.

Compared to ENoS they look like Lincoln Riley

If you listened to the SEC propagandist broadcast yesterday you'd think Larry Cager was the second coming of Julio Jones and Calvin Johnson combined. I'm waiting for Gary Danielson to claim that him not playing justifies UGA still getting that 4th Playoff spot.

Advertisement
Back