OT Cager yeah he sucks...not

Advertisement
Cager is all or nothing. Yes, when he wants to dominate a defender he truly can. But he'll randomly drop balls too

Cager is having a solid season. His numbers would be even better if he hadn't been battling injuries this year. Going in I gave my uga friends an honest assessment. To my surprise he's actually done the exact opposite. He's made some plays that I actually had to do a double take to make sure it was him. Plus, the kid and his family still speak highly of UM. He's ok in my book. I wish we had him this year. We need a big WR.

Advertisement
KJ has had almost identical numbers.

View attachment 103489

Box score scouts are so ******* annoying. Cager plays in an archaic spread where he runs static isolation routes on the perimeter. Enos moves Osborn all over the formation in a variety of alignments to scheme him open.

Cager has also been hurt all year with 3 different injuries. Context matters. But if you wanna argue that Osborn is as good as Cager you can **** right off because their traits are not even close.

I already made a post on this...

Cager is doing just about the same ol **** he would have done here. Cleaned up some hands a little bit and progressing like a senior should...but he basically did the same at UGA as he did here.

He would have played, but since he left, we got to see more from Harley and Wiggins. It is what it is.

Advertisement
Cager is a good WR..he has elite short area quickness at his size..but hands and concentration lacks consistency. Very good body control..with that said, he has 35 receptions at UGA. He’s headlining a even worse WR core as far as production then us even with a NFL level QB.

I got nothing against the kid. He didn’t trash us on his way out. Change of scenery. Did him some good and now he’s a prospect. He’s not elite but he’s good. Elite is what bama and LSU are throwing out there

Think about that, LSU, elite WR’ers.... wow, we are so behind the 8 ball....

Box score scouts are so ******* annoying. Cager plays in an archaic spread where he runs static isolation routes on the perimeter. Enos moves Osborn all over the formation in a variety of alignments to scheme him open.

Cager has also been hurt all year with 3 different injuries. Context matters. But if you wanna argue that Osborn is as good as Cager you can **** right off because their traits are not even close.

Facts are facts and I LOL'd that you think Osbourn has a schematic advantage playing in our **** offense.

Cager is average. He's not good and he's not bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our fans sometimes dont get it. Hope he recovers in time for LSU.

Georgia senior Lawrence Cager, the team's top wide receiver, injured his ankle in practice Wednesday, and the Bulldogs fear the injury might cause him to miss the next several weeks, sources told ESPN, confirming multiple reports.
Cager, a graduate transfer from Miami, leads the No. 4 Bulldogs with 33 receptions for 476 yards and four touchdowns in nine games.

Facts are facts and I LOL'd that you think Osbourn has a schematic advantage playing in our **** offense.

Cager is average. He's not good and he's not bad.

I wouldn't expect you to understand. Stick to your context-less box score scouting. We can probably teach monkeys to evaluate like that, and that's the extent of your football knowledge.

I wouldn't expect you to understand. Stick to your context-less box score scouting. We can probably teach monkeys to evaluate like that, and that's the extent of your football knowledge.

My bad Mrs. Cager .... you're right that stats mean nothing.

He injured his ankle this week, to go along with a bevy of other injuries that he has. They’re saying he could be out for weeks. You may have seen the last of him on a football field.

Advertisement
Back