It's funny how you try to launder one of your hot takes (and my response to it) by suddenly citing facts and figures, as if you are now going to post responsibly, and that people are unaware of the facts without your illumination.
Again, I know exactly what is going on in Orlando. I've lived there and/or had family living their for 50 years. I also lived in the Fort Myers area for nearly 10 years and still have a lot of close friends down there.
You felt compelled to be dismissive of the issues facing those who live on the coast, on these "sandbars" as you call them, so you got a richly-deserved STFU.
You just had to over-generalize with inaccurate crap like this: "It is a guaranteed loss ... anything built there will be wiped out ... again .... soon." Not true. Plenty of houses survived the storm, they just need to be built better and differently. There's no "guaranteed loss".
Nobody said it wasn't going to be challenging, but snide insults and ignorant remarks such as yours are not the way to go.