OT: Buffalo Bills CB Vontae Davis retires at halftime lol

Advertisement
530B0E6E-A9D4-4279-98E5-5DC8EE28F5B8.jpeg

Advertisement
Much respect to your starting QB.

He did the right thing.
In no way did he do the right thing . He did the ***** *** crap. Now AFTER THE GAME he wants to go to his coaches and teammates and retire fine but during a game to give up on your teammates and coaches is straight being a ***** made *****.

I wonder what happens in 30 minutes of game time that makes a guy go from, "I am ready to play." to "I'm done."
Probably knew it when the game started. He should have pulled himself out and told the coach he wasn't up to it that day. Retire after the game, don't quit in the middle.

Advertisement
I had this technically happen to me in high school. Our starting QB quit because he threw 3 picks in the first half. Guy just got undressed in the locker room and went home...absolutely disrespectful. Guy couldn’t just tell the coach hey I’m not cutting it, put billy in and stay for the rest as the backup.

He might not have been out there because he wanted to. Sometimes parents push their kids because they want to live through their kids and he might have finally just had enough.

Can’t fault the guy - he probably felt funny, thought it was some CTE onset stuff and his life flashed before his life. Hard to play again I imagine, after psyching yourself out like that

Advertisement
He might not have been out there because he wanted to. Sometimes parents push their kids because they want to live through their kids and he might have finally just had enough.
Yea no...this kid could do no wrong in his parents eyes.

Vontae tried to collect two fame checks b4 riding off. He really screwed over other CBS who tried to make the team and got cut though. Seems he wasn't in it from b4 the season started

Advertisement
Nice respect he showed for teammates & coaches. So tired of these overpaid prima donna pea brain types. Good riddance.

There’s nothing funny about sports. If you find humor in this cowardly act, you are the reason for our program’s downfall.

I think all retirements should take place on a Thursday, between 10 and 10:15 am.

Advertisement
Back