OT: Buffalo Bills CB Vontae Davis retires at halftime lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder what happens in 30 minutes of game time that makes a guy go from, "I am ready to play." to "I'm done."

Make one wonder what is going on with that team. The made the playoffs last year with T.Taylor as QB and lost to the jags who could have beaten the Patriots had they not gone into a shell in the AFC Championship. True they have a rookie QB but most of the team seems to have faded.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure what this is supposed to mean? Guy was one of the best CB’s in the league for like 6 seasons. He went to 2 pro bowls...
I know he was good. Honestly I just have no patience with the fins and pretty much all their draft picks. Glad we beat the Jets though.

Advertisement
I had this technically happen to me in high school. Our starting QB quit because he threw 3 picks in the first half. Guy just got undressed in the locker room and went home...absolutely disrespectful. Guy couldn’t just tell the coach hey I’m not cutting it, put billy in and stay for the rest as the backup.

Cause your cot**** annoying as **** that's what not sure if your trying to be funny or sarcastic or what on half the **** you write

I assure you that is not my intention.

I’m here to spread peace and love and talk Canes football with all my friends!

I had this technically happen to me in high school. Our starting QB quit because he threw 3 picks in the first half. Guy just got undressed in the locker room and went home...absolutely disrespectful. Guy couldn’t just tell the coach hey I’m not cutting, out billy in and stay for the rest as the backup.

He went home naked ? I like cut of this guys jib, I at least have to wear a long shirt

I had this technically happen to me in high school. Our starting QB quit because he threw 3 picks in the first half. Guy just got undressed in the locker room and went home...absolutely disrespectful. Guy couldn’t just tell the coach hey I’m not cutting it, put billy in and stay for the rest as the backup.

Much respect to your starting QB.

He did the right thing.

Advertisement
Back