OT - Borat 2

Advertisement
Good to see the good reviews here. IMO, Borat is a comedy classic but I wasn’t excited about a sequel especially since it’s not in theaters. I need to give this a whirl.

Advertisement
That guy putting his hands in his pants. I swear to you, I’ve never done that!

I watched it as I was creating this thread. At first I wasn’t feeling it, but as it went on; I couldn’t stop laughing & I like how both the Pence situation & Guliani were real & forced to explain. Lol.
So was the “Take the baby out” thing.

Anyone seen it yet? If so what were your thoughts on it?
I read 50 cent said it was the crappiest movie he ever saw and would not even pay 20 cent for it until his ex pvssy whipped him into saying Sasha Cohen is a comedic genius and the ****** Dave Chappell.

Advertisement
funny dancing GIF

I thought it was pretty fantastic. The first one was one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen. I ****ed myself when his sidekick ran through the crowd naked. This one didn’t hit that but wasn’t too far off.

I think he is out of his mind. If he somehow got outed at the rally where half the crowd had AR15s, **** could have gotten ugly. And he did that at multiple rallies. Same with when he was staying with those qanon guys. This is not even mentioning that he was not wearing a mask when very little was even known about the virus.

Advertisement
so a hyper liberal british bloke comes to america to make fun of americans and the biases of a small sliver of igorants and then attempts to extrapolate that ignorance to all americans. f@ck him. he's the racist/ignorant and biased person if he thinks what he exploits is america.

joke is on him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone seen it yet? If so what were your thoughts on it?
Watched it over the weekend. Was really pumped to see it, the first was over the top hilarious.

It was OK, there were some great moments but overall kinda meh. Perhaps my expectations were out of kilter LOL.

The actress that played his daughter definitely carried the film.

Watched it over the weekend. Was really pumped to see it, the first was over the top hilarious.

It was OK, there were some great moments but overall kinda meh. Perhaps my expectations were out of kilter LOL.

The actress that played his daughter definitely carried the film.
I agree. Borat was beyond funny; Borat 2 had some funny moments, but it definitely didn’t hold a candle to Borat.

Advertisement
Back