OT - Borat 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Part of me likes it and then doesn’t like it. I like how he cleverly exposes certain themes and he clearly has amazing guts. I couldn’t stop laughing at the end and to see the politician at the end ( dont want to spoil) try to rebut it in the news is totally pathetic but not surprising. The concert song he came up with was surreal and loved that he walked into the convention in a klan robe and no one stopped him. Lol. Those were all surreal.

I don’t like how he can come off patronizingly with other people, though, some people or cultures actually struggling in real life i have a problem with innocent bystanders of that humor. Part of what he does just reinforces stereotypes than finding comedic truths.

Tremendous amount of easy, off-the-shelf humor coupled with some biting insights into contemporary American sociology, without reservations of going too low-brow to get a laugh.

Sure, watch it. But you're better off watching South Park.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brilliant. Worth it for the final scene alone.

The woman who played his daughter outshines everyone.

I want to hug the ****** woman and black babysitter.

Got that "inject em w the wuhan flu" jingle stuck in my head for a week now.
That sweet ****** lady passed away before the movie released. SBC donated 100k to that synagogue

Advertisement
Funniest thing I’ve seen all year. Was laughing start to finish
The daddy daughter dance and the redneck fest song omg

It was really good. Not as novel as the first one, since the cringe stuff is more commonplace these days, but it's still a ton of laughs. The daughter was great

Advertisement
Back