OT: Bogle must be a curse / Gators DC

Lol wow the NCAA will have insane pressure to allow players out of their LOI if a coach leaves at this rate
This will be great for tearing down part of the NCAA. Every off season and recruiting season will be like a steel cage match. All these schools, and I said this months ago, are going to keep coaches til after signing day, withhold information from incoming student athletes, and when the coaches leave it will open the black hole. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see transfer rules completely gone. If not the NCAA will lose money, there will be lawsuits nonstop, terrible publicity for the NCAA and the schools. It will get chaotic and seeing guys transfer mid season already shows where this whole new situation will go. Very interested to see how this plays out over next 3-5 years.

Advertisement
I had a high bet that bagel would be in the portal in 2 years...

Might even be 1! Lol chase the bag and get burned
Why wouldn't you enter the portal?

Once you receive the bag, there's no way the school can ask for it back. So why not leave after one year and maybe get another bag via the Portal? Players focused on bags may make a killing from the Portal assuming they back up their play for a year or two post high school. The Portal may also be a way the NCAA is trying to decrease usage of the bag because now a school has zero guarantee that they aren't being played for a bag for one or two years before the kid goes to the school he really wanted to go to that wasn't offering any bags.

0C81D6CD-FEBC-45EC-8DE8-8BBED2D91196.jpeg

Who the ** brought you up? Its just anybody who isn't here especially if they're a **** are dead to us but Grantham leaving hurts their school and helps so idk why the ** you're worrying about what im saying it's simple skip my post

Advertisement
The only people associated with UF that Bogle knows is Mullen, Ben Franklin, and the name on the briefcase the cash was put in.
How is it whenever a recruit opts for a different school, it's because they got paid?

Advertisement
Who the ** brought you up? Its just anybody who isn't here especially if they're a **** are dead to us but Grantham leaving hurts their school and helps so idk why the ** you're worrying about what im saying it's simple skip my post

Thats assuming they don't bring in anybody better than Grantham. Grantham SUCKS and I would have loved to see him spend a lot of time at UF so they can endure 3rd and Grantham like UGA did.

How is it whenever a recruit opts for a different school, it's because they got paid?

I do not think this board says that all the time, just specific schools. However, when a player jumps from school to school that has a reputation for paying players, while ignoring his hometown school who was on him first, and it is a big position of need, it makes you think he is looking for something.

Lets see first you have Bama, always smoke. You have Tennessee who out of nowhere pulls a great class, and has had a reported reputation of benefits. I think Auburn may have been in play, and they for sure are pay for play. Then there is UF who pops on the scene and he signs with them. If you even remotely say UF does not pay player you have exposed yourself as a gator troll.

As of now the kid isn't even a pimple on Manny's ***, so it is time to drop the fascination. Maybe he develops, maybe he was a bad investment. concentrate on what we have and whipping the gator ***.

Advertisement
If Grantham leaves will be his 5th school in last 6 years. Dude stays long enough for his shtick to get old than moves on. Would love to see him stay with gates a while longer before they run him off. Had an old acquaintance attend one of his 101 defense for women seminars and she said that guy was full of **** and she knew nothing about football.

I do not think this board says that all the time, just specific schools. However, when a player jumps from school to school that has a reputation for paying players, while ignoring his hometown school who was on him first, and it is a big position of need, it makes you think he is looking for something.

Lets see first you have Bama, always smoke. You have Tennessee who out of nowhere pulls a great class, and has had a reported reputation of benefits. I think Auburn may have been in play, and they for sure are pay for play. Then there is UF who pops on the scene and he signs with them. If you even remotely say UF does not pay player you have exposed yourself as a gator troll.

As of now the kid isn't even a pimple on Manny's ***, so it is time to drop the fascination. Maybe he develops, maybe he was a bad investment. concentrate on what we have and whipping the gator ***.

Advertisement
OK, so Florida pays, Bama pays, and Tennessee who pulled a great class out of nowhere pays also, in the meantime you're elated you hired
Enos, who coached at Bama, who will help you with recruiting and build your program. Those other places have some pretty good coaches too,
not to mention facilities that are second to none, but they all have to pay players to go to their schools.

OK, so Florida pays, Bama pays, and Tennessee who pulled a great class out of nowhere pays also, in the meantime you're elated you hired
Enos, who coached at Bama, who will help you with recruiting and build your program. Those other places have some pretty good coaches too,
not to mention facilities that are second to none, but they all have to pay players to go to their schools.

No they do not have to pay players. However overwhelming evidence shows they do, then it is keeping up with the Joneses.

Are you implying that these schools are clean? Kids just chooses to go to hillbilly towns for free? You can have all the coaches and facilities you want but if you do not pull the players it means nothing.

No they do not have to pay players. However overwhelming evidence shows they do, then it is keeping up with the Joneses.

Are you implying that these schools are clean? Kids just chooses to go to hillbilly towns for free? You can have all the coaches and facilities you want but if you do not pull the players it means nothing.
The hillbilly towns you speak of are all college towns, with beautiful campus settings, and football is king - as far as not pulling players not sure what
you mean as all three of the schools mentioned have been pulling players for many years. Isn't it just possible that a kid from Miami might want to
experience something different from where they grew up? and keep in mind current players do not know of Miami as you can remember the program

Advertisement
Back