OT: Bogle must be a curse / Gators DC

Advertisement
Y'all need to stop making this about Bogle because the same ones whp allegedly didn't want him are still thinking about him which is weird. This IMO is about how long until the transfer portal adds departing coaches as a way out of the school to immediately play somewhere else

I had a high bet that bagel would be in the portal in 2 years...

Might even be 1! Lol chase the bag and get burned

Advertisement
Let’s hope Grantham heads to the NFL, that would really ***** their defensive plans for next season this late in the game. He’s been a HC too so he’ll bring plenty of experience with him to Cincy.

Y'all need to stop making this about Bogle because the same ones whp allegedly didn't want him are still thinking about him which is weird. This IMO is about how long until the transfer portal adds departing coaches as a way out of the school to immediately play somewhere else
I have not once mentioned Bogle or being upset the he didn't come here.

I don't care either way. Relax with trying to be the CIS police

I posted something because it's funny. He left bama because the DC left and signed with Florida (who we play week 1) and now the DC may leave. It's relevant info

Don't click on the **** thread next time

Let's change this up
...... BREAKING: 'Sources close to Ron Tatum have told our @BPrzybylo redshirt freshman DE Ron Tatum is in the process of entering the NCAA's transfer portal. Tatum doesn't currently show up in the portal but sources say the process was started Saturday'.
I posted this because I often travel to Oklahoma for work and OU is always the lead story for everything. Anyways, there was a HUGE story about the tremendous, unforgivable regret this kid had initially committing to Texas when his DREAM school was always Oklahoma. Now, Oklahoma needs defensive players badly. How does a 4* recruit who's attending his dream school decide it's not for him after his freshman year? It's getting really crazy.

Last edited:
I have not once mentioned Bogle or being upset the he didn't come here.

I don't care either way. Relax with trying to be the CIS police

I posted something because it's funny. He left bama because the DC left and signed with Florida (who we play week 1) and now the DC may leave. It's relevant info

Don't click on the **** thread next time
Who the **** brought you up? Its just anybody who isn't here especially if they're a **** are dead to us but Grantham leaving hurts their school and helps so idk why the **** you're worrying about what im saying it's simple skip my post

Advertisement
Let's change this up
...... BREAKING: 'Sources close to Ron Tatum have told our @BPrzybylo redshirt freshman DE Ron Tatum is in the process of entering the NCAA's transfer portal. Tatum doesn't currently show up in the portal but sources say the process was started Saturday'.
I posted this because I often travel to Oklahoma for work and OU is always the lead story for everything. Anyways, there was a HUGE story about the tremendous, unforgivable regret this kid had initially committing to Texas when his DREAM school was always Oklahoma. Now, Oklahoma needs defensive players badly. How does a 4* recruit who's attending his dream school decide it's not for him after his freshman year? It's getting really crazy.
That's my point and some kids will be hesitant every time a coach leaves their school and makes them want to look around. The portal isn't getting crazy it is crazy and won't stop anytime soon

Does anyone have a confirmation on what Bogle's mama got for him on the fire sale? I read $100K but that seems high all things considered.

Advertisement
Actually a pretty interesting thread of not for the bogel mention. Not sure what Florida does if they lose him

Advertisement
Let's change this up
That’s a top 100 kid right there. He’s around 270.

Advertisement
Back