OT Big 10 to start October 24.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Oh well OBVIOUSLY. What idiot doesn’t know that myocarditis is the possible outcome of any viral infection? Dummies. /sarcasm

Look...I hate the Big 10 more than anyone on here, and I’ve been in favor of all teams playing right from the jump.

But...

Not picking on you
OCC but this comment is hilarious. I love how everyone online pretends to be an expert on everything.

Not ONE of you ****ers had ever HEARD of myocarditis before this **** with the Big 10. Stop trying to act like you know **** you don’t.

We all wanted them to play because we want normal life and football back. That’s it.
Not even the doctors, nurses, EMTs?

Advertisement
You are confusing "doing things the right way" with "we're gonna play football no matter what".

The SEC was going to play football no matter what. They don't care what the scientists or doctors say.

The ACC was more willing to listen to science/medicine, but let's not pretend that we "allowed the science and the data to play out". We did not. We made a call, which is fine, but the ACC has continued to IMPROVE on "doing things the right way" since then.
1600283644721.png

Advertisement
Oh well OBVIOUSLY. What idiot doesn’t know that myocarditis is the possible outcome of any viral infection? Dummies. /sarcasm

Look...I hate the Big 10 more than anyone on here, and I’ve been in favor of all teams playing right from the jump.

But...

Not picking on you
OCC but this comment is hilarious. I love how everyone online pretends to be an expert on everything.

Not ONE of you ****ers had ever HEARD of myocarditis before this **** with the Big 10. Stop trying to act like you know **** you don’t.

We all wanted them to play because we want normal life and football back. That’s it.

I’ve been aware of myocarditis since probably before high school. It’s something that even educated lay people are aware of.

It can happen not only after viral, but also bacterial infections, including strep, drug use, drug abuse, fungal infections, and has other causes as well.

Don't project ignorance on others.

Not even the doctors, nurses, EMTs?

LOL alright maybe a small handful of people actually did know.... but tell me I'm wrong. A month ago, nobody had heard of myocarditis. Now EVERYONE'S a god**** expert.

That's the internet for you. Everyone's a god**** expert.

By the way, the average person on this forum didn't pass the 3rd grade. I made it through 5th grade myself.... but I'm a smart ************.

Myocarditis. LMAO. **** outta here with that ****.

LOL alright maybe a small handful of people actually did know.... but tell me I'm wrong. A month ago, nobody had heard of myocarditis. Now EVERYONE'S a god**** expert.

By the way, the average person on this forum didn't pass the 3rd grade. I made it through 5th grade myself.... but I'm a smart ************.

Im gonna be honest, the only people concerned about it was the Big Ten. It didn’t stop anyone else from doing something they were previously going to do. It was in and out of the news in a hurry.

Advertisement
I’ve been aware of myocarditis since probably before high school. It’s something that even educated lay people are aware of.

It can happen not only after viral, but also bacterial infections, including strep, drug use, drug abuse, fungal infections, and has other causes as well.

Don't project ignorance on others.

OK, go ahead and dig your heels in. You've known what myocarditis was all along. SURE buddy.

You're so smart. This is a great look for you.

Im gonna be honest, the only people concerned about it was the Big Ten. It didn’t stop anyone else from doing something they were previously going to do. It was in and out of the news in a hurry.

Big 10 had an agenda. I don't buy the myocarditis **** for a second. They had an agenda... they thought they were big shots and all the other conferences would follow their lead and cancel.... when that backfired, they look like fools, so now they're coming back to football tail between their legs.

Big 10 looks ridiculous. Clown conference.

A couple of months ago nobody would have tied to use it as a lame excuse to cancel football. It wasn't until mortality started to drop that lingering side effects became the big concern.

But you are absolutely right, there were, and still are, people here and elsewhere willing to go to the mat if you dared say anything other than Covid was the worst disease ever to hit the planet.

Advertisement
A couple of months ago nobody would have tied to use it as a lame excuse to cancel football. It wasn't until mortality started to drop that lingering side effects became the big concern.

But you are absolutely right, there were, and still are, people here and elsewhere willing to go to the mat if you dared say anything other than Covid was the worst disease ever to hit the planet.

Amen.

Covid... LOL. The ENTIRE god**** world is dealing with Covid. EVERY person on here is dealing with it somehow. Either you've had it, or you know someone who has. We're all in this ****** ******* boat together, unfortunately.

So I think it's funny when mother****ers act like they're so god**** special. Myocarditis? **** off. So the NBA can play, the NFL can play, 3 major conferences can play, all the dumb international sports like soccer and tennis are playing.... but the Big 10 is scared of myocarditis? **** outta here.

Some people use Covid as an excuse to be pussies, and that's all it is. Big 10 outed themselves as the ****boy conference... case closed. And all the players "opting out" all did too.

You don’t have to believe me, but I have zero reason to lie.

Fair.

I agree with your point, anyway. Big 10 didn't just cure myocarditis or suddenly realize it wasn't an issue. They caved to pressure. They look ridiculous as ****.

Also, if an 8 win Big 10 team makes the playoffs, that will be a stain on the whole season. They shouldn't be rewarded for being waffling clowns.

Fair.

I agree with your point, anyway. Big 10 didn't just cure myocarditis or suddenly realize it wasn't an issue. They caved to pressure. They look ridiculous as ****.

Also, if an 8 win Big 10 team makes the playoffs, that will be a stain on the whole season. They shouldn't be rewarded for being waffling clowns.
Funnbumm was calling them out on this on ESPN this morning.

Advertisement
I haven't seen anyone associated with the CFP say the Big 10 will for sure be eligible with 8 games or less. I think they will wait to see what happens across the board. It may be a moot point if ACC, SEC and Big 12 DoN'T get more than 8 games in, either.

There's no room for error with that schedule - no byes, 8 games + championship (or whatever they call it)

LOL On the OSU board, they think they'll get in with 5 wins if they "blow everyone out"...

I haven't seen anyone associated with the CFP say the Big 10 will for sure be eligible with 8 games or less. I think they will wait to see what happens across the board. It may be a moot point if ACC, SEC and Big 12 DoN'T get more than 8 games in, either.

There's no room for error with that schedule - no byes, 8 games + championship (or whatever they call it)

LOL On the OSU board, they think they'll get in with 5 wins if they "blow everyone out"...
The selection show is Sunday the 20th. The Championship game is the 19th. The Conference champ is eligible, we will see what happens. Note: I didn’t read this anywhere but someone with knowledge told me. It will get real interesting if all four conferences finish the season.

Advertisement
Back