OT Big 10 to start October 24.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
The Big 10 Will begin their season October 24.There will be an eight game season over 8 consecutive weeks with the title game December 19. According to my guy the conference champ will be playoff eligible. Don’t kill the messenger just passing along info.
The Big 10 decided to jump in backseat with the ACC and SEC driving in the front seat.

My first thought was that 8 games should basically disqualify the B1G, but I doubt it. The CFP wants OSU and Clemson in the title game for ratings.
like i said they cant afford to loose 1 game cause a one loss sec acc or big 12 will gt in over the big 10

If I get a chance I will go back and grab your actual posts, but I have a ton more to do today than crap about you.
No problem. Just posting info on a message board. Things change over time just posted updates.

Where is the courage of your convictions, BIG10? B1G leadership got upstaged by the three playing P5 conferences. Don't tell me they changed their minds due to new data. This was a financial decision and the B1G looks far more pathetic than I ever imagined.

Just like that, myocarditis is no longer an issue.

Seriously, tell me what has changed, medically, from 3-4 weeks ago. Myocarditis doesn’t exist any more? They found a cure?

What a fūcking clownshow.

The LittleTen is made up of lying weasels and cowards.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just like that myocarditis is no longer an issue.

Seriously, tell me what has changed, medically, from 3-4 weeks ago. Myocarditis doesn’t exist any more? They found a cure?

What a fūcking clownshow.

The LittleTen is made up of lying weasels and cowards.
Oh, but they found it in 35% of their players that had Covid! The worst part is that nobody will ever call them on their bull****. Not a single reporter will ask them if they were lying back then or ask them for evidence just like they didn't when it was announced. How many on here were breathlessly claiming it was a huge issue and citing that as proof?

Advertisement
They weren’t gonna play. They thought everyone was gonna be a p***y like them. When everyone else decided they were playing, it made them look awful.
Playing or not playing is nothing to do with Bravado or toughness. The same goes for wearing masks. It's about intelligence. The Big 10 had 15 student athletes who had Covid-19 and myocarditis which weighed heavily on the decision to postpone the season. It's a potential life threatening heart and blood clotting condition that is one of the possible outcomes of contracting Covid-19. Athlete or not, any person could die from untreated myocarditis. I was in favor of college football not playing due to this medical issue. My thoughts changed when the ACC updated its Covid-19 protocol to 3 times per week where myocarditis testing is included. I don't know what the other conferences testing protocols are.

They are just a bunch of pompous idiots who thought they could control the narrative as other Conferences would follow suit with their loser mentality of closing up shop til next year.

They have so much egg on their face and now are saying that the science and the new medical protocols have changed everything.

We know the truth. They are a bunch of losers and cowards who only did an about face due to pressure of fans/ players and after looking at the other Conferences doing things the right way.

Advertisement
Where is the courage of your convictions, BIG10? B1G leadership got upstaged by the three playing P5 conferences. Don't tell me they changed their minds due to new data. This was a financial decision and the B1G looks far more pathetic than I ever imagined.
Maybe less financial and more due to kickback from players, families, institutions...and watching others play? If financial would never have canceled in first place i dont think. Some revenue is good too though.

Playing or not playing is nothing to do with Bravado or toughness. The same goes for wearing masks. It's about intelligence. The Big 10 had 15 student athletes who had Covid-19 and myocarditis which weighed heavily on the decision to postpone the season. It's a potential life threatening heart and blood clotting condition that is one of the possible outcomes of contracting Covid-19. Athlete or not, any person could die from untreated myocarditis. I was in favor of college football not playing due to this medical issue. My thoughts changed when the ACC updated its Covid-19 protocol to 3 times per week where myocarditis testing is included. I don't know what the other conferences testing protocols are.

I hope that you are in favor of continuous myocarditis testing - forever. You do realize that myocarditis is a possible outcome of any viral infection, not just this one. There’s not a single shred of medical evidence that myocarditis is any more of an issue with Covid than it is with any other viral infection, from the flu to mononucleosis .

Big Ten is a joke, and apparently you fell for their bullshlt.

Exactly. I would like someone to explain to me why the Big 10 postponed there season and lost hundreds of millions in revenue. Were they afraid to play each other.

Advertisement
do you see 8 games in 8 weeks and playoff eligible? Title game December 19. No one said “dead” just didn’t look good after 11-3 no voteLoo
Look at the calendar if they start Oct 24th that gives them 8 straight weeks of games with title game the following Saturday

They just said on Big Network each team is actually going to play 9 games.

During the Conference Championship the best team in the East will play the West as per usual.

2nd will also play 2nd.... ...3rd will play 3rd... etc

Would all of those games be played in Indy? Maybe Some in Detroit ? Minnesota?
Crazy stuff.

Advertisement
Back