OT Big 10 to start October 24.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
You can Goggle it. I shouldn't need to do it for you.

After over 6 months into this you'd think people would find out the facts for their own heslth benefit.

People want to hide behind ignorance so they can deny facts. Masks reduce transmission by as much as 80%.

How do you explain India, Hawaii,
You can Goggle it. I shouldn't need to do it for you.

After over 6 months into this you'd think people would find out the facts for their own heslth benefit.

People want to hide behind ignorance so they can deny facts. Masks reduce transmission by as much as 80%.

How do you explain the places where cases have gone up since mask mandates? Hawaii, India, Australia etc.

How do you explain the CDC saying don’t wear a mask to prevent smoke inhalation on the west coast bc the particles are so small they can still get in, when virus particles are even smaller?

What about cloth masks only stopping up to 2% of particles from getting in?

Advertisement
We have Covid-19 everwhere. Urban and rural. Canada has zero deaths and low transmission including their large metropolitan areas such as Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal. Your argument doesn't hold water. You should stop.

I could point to several other countries as well.

Bottom line is we suck.

Stop whining like a little girl.

Take it to the Covid forum and knock yourself out there.

So proximity to other people isn't a factor in transmission? Why are we social distance and working/learning remote?

You should zero understanding of how our country is organized, how viruses transmit, and the impact of the former on the latter.

Take it to the Covid forum.

Stop whining like a little girl.

Take it to the Covid forum and knock yourself out there.
Nobody asked you to respond. Secondly, other posters broadened the scope of my original post regarding the Big Ten's decision to postpone football. I simply resonded back. So, you can take that snap elsewhere to those that responded with ignorance.

How do you explain India, Hawaii,

How do you explain the places where cases have gone up since mask mandates? Hawaii, India, Australia etc.

How do you explain the CDC saying don’t wear a mask to prevent smoke inhalation on the west coast bc the particles are so small they can still get in, when virus particles are even smaller?

What about cloth masks only stopping up to 2% of particles from getting in?
Not my job. You try to move the goal post when your original arguments fail.

Nobody asked you to respond. Secondly, other posters broadened the scope of my original post regarding the Big Ten's decision to postpone football. I simply resonded back. So, you can take that snap elsewhere to those that responded with ignorance.
40ABC8BD-C713-468E-A370-B1C2B497AEDC.gif

Advertisement
Not my job. You try to move the goal post when your original arguments fail.

How did I move the goalposts? I stated masks didn’t work.

CDC mask mandates make as much sense as hitting an 8 iron from 150 and sailing it over the green, but deciding on the next hole you should hit a 7 from the same distance

Last edited:
You're the one who cherry picked Canada instead of any one of 10 other countries with higher deaths per million. You also chose the country as a whole, knowing that each state makes their own rules, as defined by the Constitution. So, wanna look at each state individually?

Advertisement
Back