OT Big 10 to start October 24.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25719

The Big 10 Will begin their season October 24.There will be an eight game season over 8 consecutive weeks with the title game December 19. According to my guy the conference champ will be playoff eligible. Don’t kill the messenger just passing along info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The Big 10 Will begin their season October 24.There will be an eight game season over a consecutive weeks with the title game December 19. According to my guy the conference champ will be playoff eligible. Don’t kill the messenger just passing along info.

Who has determined playoff eligibility?

I will laugh if the committee doesn't pick a Big Taint team for the Final Four.

Advertisement
The Big 10 Will begin their season October 24.There will be an eight game season over 8 consecutive weeks with the title game December 19. According to my guy the conference champ will be playoff eligible. Don’t kill the messenger just passing along info.

Also not too long ago according to your "guy" the Big10 was dead for the year and no chance of playing. Your "guy" sounds like a doofus and I am getting better info, more accurate and faster, from freaking ESPN, which is the TMZ of sports. Pfft.

Advertisement
Also not too long ago according to your "guy" the Big10 was dead for the year and no chance of playing. Your "guy" sounds like a doofus and I am getting better info, more accurate and faster, from freaking ESPN, which is the TMZ of sports. Pfft.
Where do you see 8 games in 8 weeks and playoff eligible? Title game December 19. No one said “dead” just didn’t look good after 11-3 no vote.

Where do you see 8 games in 8 weeks and playoff eligible? Title game December 19. No one said “dead” just didn’t look good after 11-3 no vote.

Don't worry about the haters, I respect your posts and your source is certainly plugged-in.

Things change. You've kept us abreast of those changes.

I still hate the Big Taint and I hope they all go 4-4, but I appreciate you bringing the info.

Advertisement

Good lord. Nothing personal, but you had one of the biggest cape jobs ever on this site, justifying their ridiculous decision just a few weeks ago.

Don't worry about the haters, I respect your posts and your source is certainly plugged-in.

Things change. You've kept us abreast of those changes.

I still hate the Big Taint and I hope they all go 4-4, but I appreciate you bringing the info.

Not at all a hater, but he is passing along info from a "source" hours after ESPN is breaking all of the stories. So by plugged in, yes, his source knows how to type in ESPN.com

basically you cant loose a single game in the big10 to make the playoff. don't worry Ohio state could trip up lol

Advertisement

If I get a chance I will go back and grab your actual posts, but I have a ton more to do today than crap about you.

By your guy do you mean your Twitter account right? The one that’s overrun with breaking use that everyone is seeing?
Not at all a hater, but he is passing along info from a "source" hours after ESPN is breaking all of the stories. So by plugged in, yes, his source knows how to type in ESPN.com
Please show me ESPN stating 8 games in 8 weeks, The date of the title game and playoff eligible.Fyi Big 10 gave USA Today the info a half hour after you read it here, that’s why you see update times in their stories

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back