Off-Topic OT: Best tv show of all time

Advertisement

Advertisement
LMAO , every time I get ready to reply you guys throw me off with another great show.

I’m gun shy here geeez.

Well here goes , All in the family, CHEERS , Godfather trilogy and a current show WOW we’ll Breaking Bad
pretty tough to beat.
GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deadwood is a good choice. It was a completely different take on the Western, but based on real life people and events. Although nowhere near historically accurate, which doesn’t really matter anyway as long as you know that.

The movie that just wrapped up the 10-year-old series was a nice touch by HBO
My grandad he would sit and watch old western tv shows on tv land like Bonanza, Gunsmoke, and maverick all day and I would sit and watch them with him whenever I came by. After he passed in ‘09 I started watching every “modern” western tv show I came across. Netflix has a few like the Hatfields and McCoy that seem interesting.

My grandad he would sit and watch old western tv shows on tv land like Bonanza, Gunsmoke, and maverick all day and I would sit and watch them with him whenever I came by. After he passed in ‘09 I started watching every “modern” western tv show I came across. Netflix has a few like the Hatfields and McCoy that seem interesting.

I’m sure my grandad would have watched those shows. I know back in his day they used to have boxing all the time on TV, or at least like once a week. So I know he would’ve been watching that too

Advertisement
Great thread. Seems like the Sopranos is a show I've somehow missed based on the widespread acclaim people here have for it. Will start watching tonight.

Advertisement
Back