OT: best comedy movies

Advertisement
Advertisement
How Airplane has not been mentioned makes this thread a travesty.

also Back To School, c’mon now

Johnny Dangerously another classic
Back to School , EPIC LMAO this flick exposes the silliness of corporate college run silliness " DREAM LAND" (movie quote) to reality . I always tell new college factory representatives "trash" 95% of what you learned and only keep the math and basics or you'll choke and die in real life business.

One time I tried to be professional and explain the fine selling points of a product for the long run to pay for it's self and the reply from a HUGE DESK powerhouse contractor to me said look GOCANES05 I don't give a crap about the quality or the super duper greatness of this item AS LONG AS IT HAS A "UL" STICKER FOR THIS APPLICATION AND IT'S "CHEAP" MADE OF CRAP THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

Key words HERE CHEAP LOW BIDDER.............PERIOD

Friday
Office Space
Anchorman
Don't be a Menace
& a tie between Walk Hard/ Coming to America

Blue streak, Half Baked & the Ladies Man are all close too, loved all those movies.
We are no longer friends. Wedding crashers is hands down one of the funniest comedies ever made. Add to that space-balls, caddie shack, Coming to America and stripes probaly tops it off as the all time top 5. You really cant lose with any of those 5. Yes there are others that you could put in there, but I bet if you really were to take all the examples and then ask to put them in some sort of order those 5 would be really really high on a list as tops. Again I know there are many that are really high up there but those 5 ara like really super solid and even if you have another killer flick is it really better then those 5.

Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Changed my life.
1584443652071.gif

Advertisement
Ok so I think its a hands down that coming to America is in the top 5 if not the top 3 of all time favorites.

Yes, yes fck you too. Man I have watched that movie like 25 to 30 times. Maybe more actually. im super biased but I think EWediing crashers is right there with coming to America. I mean can you really quote more lines from one film more then wedding crashers. I mean stupid **** like lock it up where they go back and fifth is juts to much. Whats even more crazy is the two of them add lib most of that film. If you watch the out takes of that film off a dvd its insane how they came up with the skit. Who knew Owen Wilson dad was an army serargent and he was the one who used the line lock it up. The stories of that film are amazing if you have the dvd. The crab cakes and football line was also an add lib by the actor from that scene.

How Airplane has not been mentioned makes this thread a travesty.

also Back To School, c’mon now

Johnny Dangerously another classic

****, you named 3 that I love and forgot about. Apparently I love comedies, because I named 15 or so and forgot about 20 that I've read lol

You fargin ice hole

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back